Jamilton - Idek

Requested by sparkstream! Love ya platonically boo!

Thomas's POV
I was sitting in my office minding my own business like a good boi when suddenly my door burst open.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I heard a certain midget scream. "THE JOKES ON YOU MOTHER FUCKER I HATE ME MORE!" I screamed back and he looked sad. "Thomas we talked about this." He said and I shrugged. "What the fuck do you want anyway?" I said and he glared at me. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" He yelled and I smirked. "What did I do this time?" I said and put my feet up on my desk and leaned back in my swivel chair. "You fucking bitch!" He said and stomped over to me. "You know what you did!" He yelled and I cocked my head to the side. "I do?" I said and he growled. "You do!" He yelled and I laughed. "Enlighten me love." I said, causing him to blush and I laughed. "Cat got ya tongue sugar?" I said as I stood up and walked over to him. "N-no." He stuttered out as he backed away slowly. "Did I hear a stutter?" I said, closing in on him. "N-no you d-didn't!" He said as his back hit the wall. "Are you sure?" I said as I slammed my hand down next to his head, blocking him in.

"W-What are you d-doing?" He stuttered out as I looked down at him. "Me? Why I'm doing nothing love." I whispered into his ear, lightly biting his ear lobe. I heard him let out a soft moan and I smirked. "My my my, was that a moan?" I said, looking at his flushed face. "N-No!" He said and looked away. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me again. "Are you lying?" I said, causing him to gulp. He shook his head and I glared at him. "Do you know what happens to liars?" I said and he shook his head again. I leaned down to his ear and whispered, "They get punished." I said and brought my knee up to his crotch, causing him to let out a moan.

"Oh I like that but I don't want people to be able to hear you." I said, bringing my knee up higher. "How bout I take you back to my house sweetheart. I wanna hear all your beautiful sounds." I said as I slowly brought my knee back down. "Meet me outside after work love." I said as I turned around and sat back down at my desk.

I looked over at Alex and he blushed and scurried out of my room. I laughed and got back to work.

Alex's POV
I ran out of Thomas's office and back to mine. I sat down at my desk with a hard on. I can't do anything about it because I'm at work and that's gross! I sigh and try to think of something to make "it" go away. Hmm, Thomas, no fuck that makes it worse. Washington in a bikini. Yeah that did the trick. Ew. I look back over at my computer and start to type away, my fingers gliding across the keys.

Before I know it, it's time to leave which means... uh oh. I sigh and grab my stuff before walking over to the elevator and pushing the down button. I get in and push the lobby button. The elevator music comes on and I start jamming.

I hear the elevator ding and I get out and walk towards the exit but remember I'm supposed to wait for Thomas. I sigh and sit down in the waiting area and take out my ear buds and put on the soundtrack of Lin Manuel Miranda: An American Musical. I sigh and lean back into my seat. I look over at the elevator, waiting for him because I'm VERY impatient.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep. The first time I have slept in weeks.

I wake up and I feel someone carrying me. I open my eyes and see Thomas.

"H-hi." I stuttered out as he looked down at me. "Hello love." He said, causing me to blush. I look away and see that we are no longer at work and he is carrying me into what is probably his house.

"A-are we at your house?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes we are and I'm gonna let you off easy but your gonna get a good nights sleep whether you like it our not." He said, opening the front door and putting me down on the couch. "Am I sleeping on the couch?" I said and he chuckled. "No we're gonna eat first and watch a movie then your gonna sleep." He said and I nodded. I settled down on the couch and grabbed the remote. I looked through the movies and found my favorite, Moana. It was only available to buy and I pouted.

"T-Thomas!" I yelled and I heard him hum from the kitchen. "Can we buy a movie?" I asked and I heard him chuckle. "Of course." He said and I smiled. "Thank you!" I called and he chuckled again. "No problem." I heard him say as I bought the movie and put it on.

I saw Thomas walk over to the couch with two bowls of Mac and Cheese. I smiled as he sat down on the couch next to me and hand me a bowl of cheesy goodness.

"What movie did you need so badly you had to buy it?" He said and I pouted and turned away. "Cmon I didn't mean it." He said and I looked over at him. "Moana." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and I blushed beet red. "What!" I said and he chuckled. "Nothing." He said and put an arm around me. I smiled and leaned into him, macaroni in hand.

After eating the macaroni and finishing the movie, Thomas picked me up and carried me upstairs and laid me down on the bed.

"I'm gonna give you an old shirt." He said and dug through it and then pulled out a magenta shirt and some grey sweatpants and handed them to me. He then grabbed a pair of sweat pants and walked into the bathroom and I got changed in his room.

He came back out and he laid down next to me. I snuggled up into his chest and he wrapped an arm around me. I sighed contently and fell into a blissful sleep.