Forget - Lams

Dedicated to @-ForForever- I love you big me :3
———————————————
John's POV
He forgot again. We always make plans and he forgets. I always ask him to take a break but he brushes me off. I try and try but he ignores me. I can't take much more. Maybe he will remember tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow is a latter day. He'll remember the one day that changes our lives. Well, mine at least.

I climb into our shared bed which was freezing. It used to be warm and we would snuggle up together and he would wrap his arms around me and whisper sweet words into my ear until I fell into a blissful sleep. It's ok, tomorrow will be different. He will whisper to me again until I fall into a blissful sleep. I will feel loved again.

I curl up into a ball, hugging my turtle plushy he got me for my birthday two years ago when he never forgot. I close my eyes and feel warm liquid flow down my cheeks. I'm crying again. Why am
I crying? Is it because he forgot? No, he didn't forget on purpose! He just... has a lot on his mind! He would never forget about me! I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, I know he won't forget tomorrow! I just know it!

~~The Next Day~~

When I wake up, I am greeted by the coldness of loneliness, missing him by my side. I sit up and rub my eyes. I hop out of bed and walk into his office, seeing him passed out. I sigh and walk into the kitchen and make some breakfast. I sit down at the table, hopeful that he hasn't forgotten. I know he hasn't! It's the one day that changed my life!

I hear his footsteps as he walks towards me. I just know he didn't forget. I turn and look at him. He had huge bags under his eyes and his hair was matted. I smile over at him and he just gives me a bored look and walks over to our coffee machine and makes a cup. He then walks right back into his office.

He forgot again. I know he did. Maybe he's trying to surprise me? Maybe that's it! Maybe he didn't forget! Maybe he does still love me! I smile and then clean off my dishes and skip into his office.

"Hello Lexi!" I said, smiling brightly from the doorframe. "What do you need Jack?" He said harshly and I felt my heart break at his words. "O-oh ne-never m-mind I se-e yo-your busy." I stuttered out and left him in his office as he continued to write. I felt tears starting to slip down my face and onto the floor.

What happened to him? He used to love me. He used to care for me. He used to always remember. He used to never forget. Maybe I should just leave. Maybe I should be forgotten. I deserve it. I never was able to make him happy. He never has been happy. He wouldn't miss me. He would be happy if I was gone. Yeah! I should leave this world! That would make him happy! He wouldn't have to deal with me!

I skip into his office and he looks over at me. "What is it Jack?" He said and I smiled. "I need your gun Lexi!" I said smiling brightly. "Why?" He said and I smiled. "I need to leave this Earth! I am not good enough for you Lexi! You would be better of without me!" I said and he looked at me with a look of disbelief and betrayal. "Wh-at do y-you? What d-do you m-mean." He said and I smiled. "You always forget! Everything! I must not be good enough!" I said and skipped over to him and hugged him. "So can I?" I said and he gulped. "No." He said, trying not to cry. "Why!" I said glaring at him. "You will not kill yourself." He said and I laughed. "Do you know what day it is." I said, holding back tears. "Why? Should I?" He said and I broke. "Yes! Yes you should! It's the day that changed my life and you forgot! You always forget!" I said and ran over to the closet in the room and pulled out his musket. "JACK NO STOP!" He yelled as I opened the case and grabbed the gun. I ran out of the room and down the hall, gripping the gun in my hand.

I stopped at the end of the hall and turned around and looked at him. I slowly lifted the gun to my head, tears flowing down my cheeks as he stood looking at me.

"You always forget, why would you not forget about me?" I said and pulled the trigger.

Alex's POV
I look at John as he fell to the floor. My eyes widened as I fell to the floor.

"J-Jackie." I whispered and crawled over to him. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms, blood getting all over me but that didn't matter.

"J-Jack pl-please." I whispered and started to rock him back and forth. "Yo-you can't leave." I said as I closed my eyes and held him closer. "P-please." I whispered as I lightly kissed his forehead.

I then hear sirens and I pull John closer, not wanting to let go. I hear a bunch of footsteps and then shouting but I cling to John for dear life. "No no no no no." I whispered as I rocked back and forth, clinging to John, like if I did, he would stay forever. I then felt someone pulling him away.

"NOOO!" I yelled as I pulled John back, not letting anyone touch him.

"Sir your gonna have to-" "NO!" I yelled and then I felt someone pry me off of John and I screamed. I saw them carry him downstairs as I cried and cried. I looked down at the musket and tried to pick it up to end it all and be with him again.

I picked it up and put it to my head, wanting to be with him, tell him how sorry I am, tell him I love him. I feel someone rip the gun away from me and I start to cry.

"JUST LET ME BE WITH HIM!" I screamed and then I feel a pinch in my arm. I look over and see someone had stabbed me with a syringe as I start to feel drowsy.

"Sorry sir but we have to sedate you." Were the last words I heard as I fell asleep.