Made in Statten Island

Ayla.
Here in Staten Island it's either gang or solo. We have the bull lords. (me and my family) everyone has a tattoo that says "don't trust" somewhere on their body. mines is on my hand

And we have the "creedrepers" they are fighters and guess who's the daughter of the president

And we have the "creedrepers" they are fighters and guess who's the daughter of the president. Donna. she hates me. I really don't care if ever liked me. I mind my own business and keep it moving. I don't care for staten but you know it's home.

"Hey where are you going?" my mom says
"Um meeting Khia and Mariah" i say not looking up from my phone.
"Do you know what time it is?" she says. I locked my phone then unlocked it.
"Yeah it's 6:34" I say pointing at the time on my phone.
"And it's dark and dinner time so no" She says.
"Yeah okay" I say turning towards the door.
"Betta have a muhfuck key which likely you won't because you lost it to get back in the house because i'm not waking up late at night to open the door for you." she says.
"Yeah yeah bye mom love you" I say texting the group chat.
"Oh you too?" Mom says.
"Yup" Andre says coming from upstairs.
"Shit i might as well not even make dinner" she says.
"Remember you have four kids not just two" Andre and I say at the same time.
"Oh yeah" she says. I closed the door
"Hey do you have the house key i lost mines" he says patting himself.
"You're really dumb. The front window and the back window is always unlock. This house is so old that they don't even lock anymore" I say.
"So do you or do you not have the house key?" he says moving his hands back and forth between us. I rolled my eyes
"Yes Andre damn lets go" I say walking into the city.
"What's up shawty" A slight tipsy Mariah says hugging me.
"Hi Mariah" I say hugging her.
"want some?" she says shaking a cup in front of me.
"Lemonade and whiskey" she says
"I'm good" i say pushing the cup away
"Whatever party pooper" she says downing the rest. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"What's on your mind ma?" Deshawn asks.
"Me? nothing i'm chilling" I say putting my arms straight forward. He looked at me.
"Bro i'm foreal" I say putting my hands on my hips. I looked in my pocket for my juul. I checked the juice and took a hit.
"Did you finally get the wax ones?" Darnell asks.
"Yeah but this is Mint" i say taking another hit.
"Oh, let me hit it" he says putting his hand out. "where's yours?" i asks
"dead" he says. I looked at him and blew raspberries.
"That sucks" I say pointing at him. Everyone laughed.
"You're so mean" he says smacking his lips at me.
"That. muh fuck. sucks." I say pointing at him.
"Here comes trouble" Cam says.
"What?"  i say turning and Donna was walking past with her "gang".
"Oh, so?" I say shrugging.
"Excuse me?" Donna says. I just looked at her and continued to hit my juul.
"You got something to say Shorty?" she says getting in my face. I blew my smoke in her face.
"Fuck out my face before i really say something" I say narrowing my eyes to her.
"That's what i thought" She says. I shook my head.
"Grow up" I say looking at her.
"Growner than you hon" she says.
"Clearly not because 'growner' isn't even a wo- why the fuck am i arguing with" I say stopping myself.
"So there's a party in the city and I wanna go" Khia says.
"When K?" I say looking at her.
"Tomorrow night" she says
"Shittttt it's Saturday let's party" Andre says.
"I mean i'm down if Andres down" I say.
"You already know that i'm down Ma" he says hugging me. My brother is really my rock
"So Dumb and Dumber are down everyone else?" Khia says.
"Yeah" Everyone says
"Alright say less!" Khia says. I laughed.
"Whaddup Gang" Our friend Dom says
"Whaddup Mod" i say his name backwards.
"I got two grams and some leaves wanna hit the crib?" he says putting his hands together.
"Sure but be on that weird too dawg" i say.
"What tip sis?" he says.
"It's always some weird shit going on every time we come over" Andre says.
"Bro, the crib is empty it's just me. and now well y'all" he says.
"Alright let's roll" I say walking.

Oh yeah you'll barely see cars because we walk everywhere mostly unless we're going to the City that's a whole different process.

"Ayla you rolling?"Dom smiled . I  laughed.
"Yeah okay" I say walking into the kitchen.
I grabbed the kool laid pitcher and a cup and poured me a cup. I watched Mariah walk upstairs and then Dom. Mhm fucking nasties.
"Sis where you at?" Andre asks.
"Kitchen Blooda" I say shaking  my cup around with my hand.
"You good?" He says.
"Yeah i'm good i'm thirsty" I say taking a sip from my cup.
"Okay, the blunt is done us seven can start the rotation on the first blunt" he says. I drink the rest of my juice and put my cup in the sink.
"Okay let's go" I say hitting his butt.
"Bro quit doing that" He says pushing me. I laughed.

"So kind of you guys to join us, we went threw both blunts and" I burped and hiccuped
"I am now tired" I say looking at them.
"Come on one more blunt" Dom says.
"Nah bro we waited on y'all for an hour and it's getting late we gotta go" Cam says butt hurt.
"Someone's a little but hurt" Mariah says.
"Who? Cause it ain't me" Cam says getting mad.
"Oh fuck no. We ain't doing this" I say getting up.
"Um you because we're not together anymore" Mariah says.  Cam looked at her and laughed.
"You think I'm but hurt because you got dick from little dick Dom? Bitch if you don't get on and go fuck with a real Nigga" He says.
"Cam, chill the fuck out" i say.
"Foreal bro you've been using bitch a little too freely now" Deshawn says.
"Nah bro because she really think i still care" He says.
"It don't fucking matter we're all going home. Bye Dom. um your weed wasn't really the shit but it was still good. um see you around. Cam let's go your going to my house and Mariah you stay her, go home, go next door i don't care i'm gone" I say closing the door.