You good now?

Ayla

"Hey you're going to school. Get up" My mom says walking into my room

"Whatever" I say getting up. I got dressed and turned on my pen and hit it a few times.

"Haven't hit you in a couple days" I say talking to my pen.

"AYLA LETS GO" My mom yells.

"IM COMING" I yell and walk downstairs.

"You and Andre are coming home and sitting down and talking" she whispers in my ear.

"Whatever" I say walking out the door and walking to school.

*

"You finally came to school" Mariah says. I just looked at her.

"So you used to date Shawn Mendes?" Riley says. I've had beef with her since 2nd grade. I don't like her at all. I've fought her about a thousand times and she doesn't know how to back off.

"Why?" I say getting annoyed. 

"Because it's just going on, and on and on about how you clout chased him" She says scrolling on twitter.

"Oh my favorite on is the one i posted. she just wants fame because she lives in a shitty area and doesn't know right from wrong. because she knows anything but suck dick and steal" she says locking her phone. 

"Ayla do not" Mariah says.

"Mariah shut up" I say flipping her off.

"You have no clue what the fuck went on between us, so take you and your phone and shove it up your gaping wide pussy" I say banging her head against the locker. 

"My wide pussy, bitch whats your fucking body count" she says punching me in the face.

"Ten billion times smaller than yours bitch" I say punching her in the mouth. At this point we were exchanging punches back and forth. I grabbed her by her hair and got on top of her and start banging her head against the floor. 

"Ayla Rose!" Andre says grabbing me and holding me by my waist.

"I swear to fucking god i will murder you, you stupid ass bitch!" I yell.

"Ayla, shut the fuck up" DeShawn says. Andre was still holding me and put me in the boys locker room. 

"What's wrong with you?" he says. I was just sitting there bouncing my leg up and down.

"I swear if it's about Shawn, I'm beating the fuck out of you and him." He says.

"It's not about him, don't fucking worry about it if it is." I say jumping up.

"Are you high?" DeShawn says.

"And if I am?" I say turning to him.

"Nothing" He says sitting down.

"Ayla, even if you are at me, drop it. I am your brother and i care about you" he says. I sat on the bench and rubbed my face.

"You know, you're right. But I'm almost eight-teen and i have to work things on my own and I have to do whats right" I say walking out and Principal Schmidt and the police guards were outside the locker room.

"Ayla, stop!" Deshawn and Andre say running out.

"Ayla Carisi i need you to come to my office, now" He says. 

"No" I scoff and walk away.

"Ayla if you don't come now i'll have you arrested and we will drug test you and charge you" he says. I stopped and turned around.