Soccer Field

Ayla
it's saturday and the gang and i meet at the field to play soccer. Yeah we're still kids at heart. sometimes. Well. Mostly Saturday mornings.

"AYLA!" Andre yells across the field. I looked up and he bunt the ball to me and I ran down and shot it in the goal. Donna and her gang arrived.
"Oh my fucking god. One fucking day we can't go without you guys trying to run us away." I say looking at her.
"I'm just waiting for you to put your hands on me so i can beat the fuck outta you" she says.
"Shit today's gonna be the day" I say going for her.
"Noooo!" Deshawn and Darnell says picking me up.
"Let's play Bull, I win can't come back to the field. You win? I won't come here to the field" she says. Andre looked at me.
"Okay, come on. I'll even let you start of with the ball" I say kicking the ball towards her.
"Alright get with you and let's go" she says.

We got into a group really quick and everyone looked at me.
"Why y'all looking at me?" I say
"Because we know you have a plan" Khia says.
"Oh, i don't but just be open and agressive. Andre remember the plan" I say brushing my nose with me finger.
"Say less lets do this" he says. I smiled and walked onto the field.
"Alright Bull Lords lets do this" Donna says stretching. Yeah honey you're gonna need to stretch.
She tipped it to Renee and i just went for it. i stole the ball and just striked the ball into the goal.
"LETS GO" Andre yells. I laughed. I walked past Donna and smiled.
"One zero!" I yell in her ear and she jumped.
"Mhm" she says passing the ball to Renee. I stood there for a min and let's them get some offense in. then Ruby tried to kick it in but Deshawn caught it.
"GOALIE KICK" i yell.
Deshawn kicked it and Alex jumped in front of me and pushed me down and went to go back up for another goal. Okay so we're playing dirty let's go. I got up and sprint down the field and blocked the goal and keep the ball in my possession and kicked it in and it brushed off Brendan's shoulder and went in.
"I LIKE THAT MA" Deshawn yells. I smiled and made a heart with my hands. No we don't date and No we don't talk we just play like that.

"Alright So it's four four and last point is who keeps the field" Donna says. I just looked at her while biting my lip but not in a sexual way lol.
"what's wrong you?" she says
"You just so fucking ugly" I say walking away to my spot.
"Wait!" i yell while putting my hands up.
"What?" Donna says annoyed. I looked at her then continued to do what i planes to do.
"Dee go in goal it's not gonna be for long" I say putting my hands together and begging.
"Okay" he gives in. I smiled and Andre jumped over me. "Mariah go left D and then Andre and I will be forwards." I say. She gave me a thumbs up.
"Okay now we can start" I say turning back to her. She rolled her eyes and bunt the ball towards my face. It hit me in my nose. It's bleeding and I just stood there.
"No no no no" Deshawn and Andre says running towards me.
"No, lets play this little end of the game. I got something for you bitch" I say spitting out blood.
I juggled the ball to get the blood off and kicked it to Andre. he went to quarter field and fake kicked it and i came behind and took the ball and then Donna came in front of me and elbowed her in the face to get around her and kicked the ball in.

"Now leave bitch we won fair and square" I say turning around.
"No you didn't you cheated by elbowing me in the face." Donna says. I looked at her.
"You're joking, LOOK AT MY FUCKING FACE" I say holding up my t shirt covered in blood.
"I'm not. We  won now go" she says. I started laughing and then wiped my face. I looked around and then decked her in the face.
"Bitch keep fucking playing with me. We won fair and square and i'm not fucking losing something in this fucked up city to a dumb bitch who's jealous of a seventeen year old bitch" I say. She was holding her lip and nose.
"Now get out of my goddamn field" I say. She got up and walked away with her gang.