Laying Low

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on instagram: luna_queen96

Emily's p.o.v.

This morning I woke up to the beautiful sun shining down on me, the birds singing there morning song and.... hold up, wrong person, I'm not THAT positive. This morning I woke up with the sun burning my eyes, the birds screaming at me too get up and an ache in my bum because I fell of my bed. Not the greatest morning.

I get up of the ground and go to choose my outfit for today and then go take a shower. After my shower I get changed into my outfit and head downstairs for breakfast.

I walked in the kitchen to find both Blake and Alex sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal, so again being the mature person I am, I walk right back out of the kitchen and start walking to the front door to drive to Starbucks instead

I walked in the kitchen to find both Blake and Alex sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal, so again being the mature person I am, I walk right back out of the kitchen and start walking to the front door to drive to Starbucks instead. But like a lot of things, that plan was ruined as soon as Blake and Alex came rushing out the kitchen again and stopped me from opening the front door.

"If you are going to ask me about last night, don't bother, I won't answer any of your questions and you will just be wasting your breaths and further ruining my morning." I say, remaining calm. Well as calm as I can be. "We'll make you a deal, you let us come with you too where ever you go today then we won't ask any questions about last night." Alex's say's, surprising me. I look to Blake and he nods letting me know that he agrees with Alex. But should I. I mean it is kind of creepy that they want to follow me but I have a feeling that if I say no they are going to follow me anyway at least this way they won't mention last night. I could always lose them if they follow me, but that would make them even more suspicious. I can't believe I am actually about to say this.

"Deal" I said in a monotone. "What?" they exclaim at the same time, both of them wearing shocked expressions. "I said deal, I'm not going to be doing much today anyway. I am just going to school, go to work to sort some things out, go house hunting and then come home." Today I will just have to lie low but it is a good opportunity to get some things done. To be honest, I don't even think they were listing to a word I was saying. They still wore their shocked expressions so I just walked out the door, unlocked my car and got in the driver's seat.

I honked my horn "Are you coming or what?" I yelled out the window and not long after Blake and Alex came running out the door. Blake got into the passenger seat of my car and Alex got into the back seat pouting like a little kid. "Why do I have to sit in the back?" he whined. "Because I like Blake better" I simply replied. he just huffed and sat back.

I started driving to Starbucks and the car was filled with silence. Thinking back on what I said to them about my day I realized that I do in fact have a very important meeting to attend to that regards a company that wants to ally with us to take down another company rising in popularity. And then after that I have another meeting with an investor, I don't even know what he wants but because I am the owner AND the CEO, I have to attend this meeting and see what he wants.

after all that I am going to look at one house in particular that I liked. In Italy I looked at MANY houses that were all really beautiful, but this one in particular caught my eye so I am going to take a look at it today and then buy it.

I was suddenly broken out of my train of thought when Blake spoke up. "So, where are we going?" he asked, trying to struck up a conversation. "Starbucks" I simply reply. He takes the hint that I don't really want to talk, and once again the car fell into silence. An awkward silence. to lighten up the mood a bit I tuned on the radio and Alex immediately started singing along to the song on the radio. Shotgun by George Ezra. And let me tell you this now. Alex. Can't. SING.

A few songs later and cursing the dying cat in the back of the car trying to sing, we were at Starbucks. I ordered a Dark Mocha Frappuccino, Blake ordered a Coffee Frappuccino and Alex ordered a Caramel Frappuccino. After finishing our drinks, we finally went to school where it was already half way through second period.

~~~After school~~~

The whole way through school the boys were with me, unfortunately. Right now, I am at my locker putting my books away and collecting some stuff I will need. I slam my locker shut and jump when I see both Alex and Blake waiting behind me. "Where to next?" Alex asks in a cheery voice. "My work" I reply "Cool, where do you work?" Blake asks. "Diva designers" I reply, keeping my answers short. "You mean the huge, million-dollar fashion company!!!" Alex asked shocked.

"Yep" I reply. "Do you work as a receptionist there?" I almost laughed at what Blake said. "Not really" I think they finally got the point because they didn't say anything else while we walked to the car and drove to my building in the city. And let me tell you this, it was a BIG building. I drove up to the front of the building and gave the valet my keys. "Good afternoon Miss Spades" he says as he takes my keys. The boys were already out of my car, staring at my building with wide eyes and their jaws wide open. But of course, they didn't know it was MY building.

"Close you're mouths boy's and let's go" I yell over my shoulder to them. They quickly fall in step beside me as I enter the building. I walk past the receptionist and out of nowhere my secretary pops up in front of me. "Finally, your here." before I can say anything, she grabs my hand and drags me to the lift, with the boys following close behind, and presses the button that will take to the top floor, level 78. The level consists of my privet meeting room, my office and my assistants' desk.

The lift started moving and Alice, my assistant was filling me in on what I missed. "You are the CEO; you need to be here more" she said. "YOUR THE CEO!!!" both Blake and Alex yelled at me. "Yes" I simply replied. the doors to the level opened and I started walking towards my office while the boys were bombarding me with questions. "OK ENOUGH. Yes, I am the CEO of this company and yes that does make me rich. Now enough questions I have to prepare for the meeting I have in 5 minutes.

"Now, I will allow you to watch this meeting but the meeting after this you will not be allowed to attend, understand?" my voice was firm leaving no room for argument. They both nodded their heads and took a seat on the two chairs in front of my desk while I sat in my big boss chair behind my desk and started sorting through some files I will need for my meeting.

Alex's p.o.v.

I can't believe it. Emily is the CEO of a multimillionaire company. she has changed so much. I was surprised when she agreed to me and Blake's deal. Although, whether she agreed or not, we still would have followed her. She is now preparing for a meeting she has in 1 minuet. I can't wait to see her in action. All of a sudden, the door to this HUGE office opened and in came the girl who took us to the lift. I think Emily said her name was Alice. "It's time" she says and Emily gets up, collecting all the papers she needs and walking out the office door with me and Blake following close behind.

We walk a little further down the hall to another room that looks like a conference room. We walk in and & pairs of eyes fall on us. Emily told us to take a seat at one of the many seats at the table and to keep quiet. she then goes and takes a seat at the head of the table. When everyone has taken a seat, Emily begins the meeting.

~~~After the 1 1/2-hour meeting~~~

"Thank you and I am looking forward to working with you in the future" Emily says, sending the last man off. Alice then comes into the room. "Mr Jackson is here" she said. "Ok, bring him in and let these two out" Emily replies. I wish we could stay for this meeting too. As we excited the room, we saw a man in his early twenties waiting outside the office door. I don't like the look of him and based on the expression on Blake's face, he doesn't like him either.

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on Instagram: luna_queen96