Movie Night

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on instagram: luna_queen96

Blake's p.o.v

After we got off the plane, we split off into three different cars that Emily had rented from the airport. This way we can drive wherever we want. I am now in a car with Alex, Nick and Levi and we still have another 10 minutes of driving left before we get to the house. Thank the heavens, we have already been driving for an hour. Miami is truly a beautiful place. I have been here many times before a couple of times meeting with another allied gang who lives in this area.

There is this one REALLY good Burger restaurant that I always go to when I visit. I am planning on asking Emily on a date and if she says yes, I am going to take her to that restaurant. I like Emily so much. I know I haven't known her for that long, but I have already fallen head over heels for her. There is just this feeling I get when I am around her, it's like I swallowed a bunch of butterflies and they are trying to fly away with my stomach. Ok, that's not the best description but I think you get what I mean.

Just as I snapped out of my thoughts, we pulled up to this gorgeous mansion.

When we pulled up the driveway, I saw that we were the last car to arrive. We walked up to the door and before we could even ring the door bell, Emily opened the door.

"How did you know we were here?" I asked, generally confused. "Motion sensors" she replied, a small smile gracing her lips as she led us further into the house. She gave us a quick tour and showed us our rooms and told us that we had the rest of the day and night to settle in. Before she left, she told us not to be up to late because we are getting up at 9:00am the next morning so that we can go to the beach for the day.

***later that night***

After we settled into our rooms and unpacked, we met up down stairs in the main kitchen. We all ate and decided to watch movies for the rest of the night in the Cinema room. We agreed that the girls would get the snacks while the me and the boys chose the movie. We were going to put on a scary movie so that the girls would cuddle us. Turns out Alex likes Lara while Levi likes Ashley. This will be the perfect opportunity to cuddle.

"BLAKE" I jumped when Alex suddenly shouted my name. "What?" I asked feeling agitated. "Dude, you spaced out for a few moments. I was asking if we should watch S.A.W or Annabelle?" Alex replied with a defensive tone. Well I guess my tone was a little harsh. "Sorry, Annabelle" I replied, answering his question.

Hopefully Emily will cuddle up to me even if she isn't scared. We got the movie ready and fetched some blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable. As I was getting one of the love seats ready for me an Emily, the girls walked in with their arms filled with all types of snacks.

We all took a bunch and then sat down in our seats as the movie started to play. About half way through the movie, Emily laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled her closer to me, putting me arm around her. The rest of the movie we just cuddled. By the end of the movie, Emily was already falling asleep so I carried her to her room. "Please stay with me tonight" She asked me in a sleepy voice. "Ok but I just need to go to my room first and get ready for bed while you do the same. I'll be back soon."

And that's what I did, I showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed before walking back to Emily's room. When I got there, she was already dressed in her pyjamas and in bed, asleep. I lifted the covers, making sure not to wake her, and laid down on the bed behind her. I reached my arms out, wrapped them around her waist and pulled her into my chest. And just like that, I let the darkness lull me into a deep sleep.

****The next morning****

Emily's p.o.v

This morning I woke up in the arms of a man who could sleep through an earth quake because no matter what I do, I can't get him to wake up. So now, here I am, still in his arms, 30 minutes later. It was time for everyone to wake up so that we can go to the beach. I decided that it was time to take drastic measures. I screamed. I screamed like my life depended on it and Blake jumped out of the bed, got into a fighting stance and looked around for any potential threats.

His eyes snapped to me as I ran to the bathroom, locking the door. "Go get ready for the beach and meet me at the front door, everyone should be getting ready as well but if they aren't awake yet, wake them up." I said through the door. I heard him groan and then answer back through the door "Fine, but I'm getting you back for your little stunt later." And then he left, with the sound of the door shutting behind him.

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on Instagram: luna_queen96