Prolouge 🌻

In which Jeon Jungkook is incredibly thin and all Kim Taehyung wants him to do is eat.

•A Taekook fanfiction.
•This story in NO way portrays the actual life and behavior of these Idols.

Written by: -Grandpayoonyi
Started/ 12•22•18
Completed

🌸🌸🌸

'You're still 90 pounds. Don't even think about it.' The malicious little voice inside of Jungkook's head spoke rigidly, once again controlling the boy who had no control over himself. That voice was just so overpowering. His stomach rumbled, begging for something. Anything. He stared longingly at the sandwich that could end his distressful hunger. He stood up quickly, almost falling over from an odd dizziness he'd been experiencing from the past month of him eating nothing but a salad or two, listening to the only thing that has kept him from being overweight. He can survive another week. Food isn't that important. It's ruined his life, so staying away from it is best.

He walked out of the cafeteria filled with nothing but tempting smells. Being in that terrible room could do nothing but harm. He could give in, he could eat. He could ruin all of his progress by getting used to the nutritious monster, but he'd rather not. He'd rather stay skinny, stay thin. That's all that mattered. Not fulfilling his yearning for anything that could fill his stomach. His constantly growling stomach.

His head pounded and his vision blurred a bit. The same old thing he was used to. His hands were shaking and he barely had any energy to reach the bathroom. He stumbled down the hallway almost lifelessly, finally reaching the bathroom. Once he was inside he fell to his knees in a stall and puked. Some forced, some not. Not like there was anything to come up except for stomach acid. He had nothing to puke up, which frustrated him. He wanted to believe that he was weak, overweight, disgusting. That's what everyone else thought; right? Maybe in the past. But not now.

After he was finished dry heaving, he sighed and leaned against the stall door. It wasn't always like this. He once was normal. He likes to think so, at least. He used to eat. He loved to eat. Almost more than he loved to make his boyfriend smile. But once his boyfriend left him; everyone's words started to matter. 'Pig. Fatass. Disgusting.' He was a bit chubby, yes, but not overweight. He had never been but 10 pounds over the normal for a boy their age, but the kids in that school were evil. Jungkook was perfect, so they had to make something up. Something that would ruin his life. Normally, his boyfriend had been there to squeeze his cute little cheeks and reassure him that he was perfect the way he was, but one day he decided that Jungkook wasn't enough. He wasn't perfect anymore. Jungkook figured, it was impossible for him to ever love again, but it wasn't impossible to fix himself. He stopped eating. It was hard at first, but after a while he got used to it. The rapid weight loss excited him. He figured, maybe if he lost it all, he could win his boyfriend back. That was until he found out that he had moved on. The boy he thought loved only him, had begun to love someone else. But it was too late, too late for Jungkook to just start eating again. It was too late.

Luckily for him, nobody else was in the bathroom with him. Everyone was at lunch, indulging in the amazing taste of food. Well everyone except for Kim Taehyung, a boy with an unusual interest in the thin boy everyone always avoided. He had seen the boy deep in thought, staring intently at the food in front of him. Inside he was begging, 'Please. Eat it. Just a bite.' Unsurprisingly, he didn't. So he followed the boy to the bathroom just to listen to the heartbreaking, broken sobs of the boy as he attempted to empty his already empty stomach into the toilet.

Kim Taehyung didn't want anything in the world, except for the boy who's heart he broke to eat again.

🌸🌸🌸

Hi! This book will be very hard hitting for a lot of people. If eating disorders or anything of that sort upset you, PLEASE stop reading now. I apologize in advance for reminding anyone of the terrible issues they might be going through, or have gone through. Please if you relate to any of this, see someone. Anyone you trust. Tell them what's going on so you can get some help with this. You aren't alone.

Anyway, I'm not very experienced in eating disorders so if any of my information is wrong I would be happy for you to correct me.

Obviously, this book will have depressing and dark themes so read at your own discretion. It will be very triggering to some people, because it is a very serious topic.

BUT ANYWAYS, all of that out of the way, I hope you enjoy. I apologize for my terrible writing. I'm not as skilled nor experienced as other authors so I wouldn't expect much from my writing. Enjoy as much as you can though. :))

-A/N