12🌻

"Welcome, class. I'm Mr. Kim, but you can call me Seokjin hyung since I'm pretty sure that we're all about the same age." The teacher smiled to the new class of kids. He continued talking about a lot of random stuff, class procedures ETC. All Jungkook could focus on was the back of someone's head. Mr. Seokjin has been looking at him constantly, winking every now and then. Jungkook seemed to be the only one to catch anything. This was the most interesting thing he'd seen for years.

The professor dismisses the class after about 30 minutes. Jungkook put his expensive text books in his backpack before looking up and meeting his eyes..

Kim Namjoon. His heart stopped and he started to panic. As the boy got closer to Jungkook, the poor boys heart raced harder.

"I-" Jungkook stuttered, backing away from the boy who looked very upset. Jungkook almost tripped over a few chairs and tables before stopping and yelling, "Please! Don't hurt me!" His voice sounded broken. There was no one else in the room besides the two and Mr. Seokjin. The professors attention immediately locked onto the pair.

Namjoon sighed before speaking in his raspy voice. "Kook, I'm not going to hurt you. Fuck- I- I'm so sorry. I never should've done that to you. Made you so scared. If I would've went through with my plan that day I would never forgive myself. I'm so grateful to god that that friend of yours showed up. I don't, I don't know what I was thinking." He met Jungkooks terrified eyes. Namjoon reached out towards the boy, Jungkook just flinched and cried.

Jungkook didn't process his words, but didn't care to very much. He just wanted to get away from this man as soon as possible. He had decided not to press charges, so Namjoon got off free. He hadn't seen him in 3 years, so he figured that he'd never have to again. Boy was he wrong. Of course, coincidentally, the boy he feared most would go to the same college as him. A college halfway across the world from where they last met. He was supposed to enjoy this. Enjoy New York, his new life. Everything was supposed to change, he was supposed to leave his old life behind and start fresh, but Kim Namjoon was there to ruin it. Jungkook started to feel lightheaded and sick.

"Hey where's the teacher?" A sickeningly familiar voice asked the two boys she deemed as strangers. Jungkook met eyes with her.

"Oh god.." he could barely get out before passing out.

Kim Namjoon was there to ruin it. Scratch that, Kim Namjoon and Kim Hyuna were there to ruin in.

🌸🌸🌸

"Jeon Jungkook. Are you alright?" The nurse lady asked as soon as he opened his eyes. He nodded slightly before he remembered everything. Tears rolled down his face. He had to be crazy, there was no way that Namjoon was here. Back in his life. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" She asked when she noticed the tears. Jungkook just shook his head before sitting up and wiping his tears with a tissue. He stood up and walked out of the room, much to the nurses disproval. He didn't care. He just had to get to his dorm, meet his dorm mate and go to sleep. He stumbled for a bit, before reaching the room and unlocking the door and plopping down onto his bed. He heard the shower, so his roommate wouldn't see him getting dressed. He stood up, searching through his bags, before sliding his pants and shirt off, leaving him in baby pink lacy panties. He didn't notice the water shut off, nor did he notice the bathroom door open. He turned around as he was sliding his shirt over his frail body and met eyes with his roommate. He immediately jumped, throwing his booty shorts on. Of course, his roommate would see him naked on the first time they met.

"Im sorry! I-" He squeaked. "That was a one time thing, you'll never see it again just act like it didn't happen." He squeaked pitifully. The boy looked confused before walking out of the dorm with his hair wet.

"Hey roomie." He heard a familiar raspy voice speak, before immediately turning to look at him. The room was dark; the only light source being a small table lamp. He couldn't see his roommates face.

"Sorry! I didn't mean for you to see that. Who was he?" Jungkook chuckled, still a bit shaken about this boys voice. It sounded so familiar.

"I don't even know. Some random kid. His Showers probably broken." He spoke, adding a slight chuckle to the end of the sentence. A VERY familiar chuckle. Jungkook walked over to turn the light on. He searched for it before flicking it on and walking over to his roommate who had his back turned.

"I'm jungkookie. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to see you again, princess." The boy turned around and Jungkook finally realized who it was. Kim Taehyung. Jungkook screamed, before turning around and running into the bathroom, slamming the thin door behind himself. Taehyung frowned before chuckling. What did he expect? For Jungkook to squeal and jump into his arms. After he saw who his roommate was on the list, his heart stopped. He thought he'd never see his baby again. This was his chance, to start fresh and make everything right. Well, as long as Jungkook doesn't scream everytime he sees him.

When Jungkook didn't come out of the bathroom for 5 minutes, he knew something was probably wrong. He knocked on the door lightly, putting his ear against it and hearing loud sobs coming from the other side. His instincts kicked in and he easily unlocked the door with a credit card. He walked in to see Jungkook sobbing and nearing a panic attack. He ran to him and pulled him into a light embrace. He didn't want the boy to panic or feel trapped. He let go and grabbed Jungkooks hands. Jungkook just sobbed harder.

"Deep breaths, baby. Deep breaths." He whispered, breathing in and out. Jungkook nodded and started to breathe deeply in between sobs. "It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be fine." Taehyung didn't even notice that he had started to cry as well.

After a few minutes, Jungkook had calmed down, now laying on Taehyungs chest on the bathroom floor. Taehyung loved the soft little snores emitting from the even softer boy. He had definitely matured since the last time they had met. He was still just as cute, just more grown. Taehyung hadn't changed much, but he still matured a bit.

"I missed you, baby." Taehyung whispered, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook forehead before pulling a towel from the cabinet and placing it under his head. There was no way he was going to wake Jungkook up so he wouldn't be cuddled up on top of Taehyung right now. Sleeping on the bathroom floor sounded better.

He eventually fell asleep to the sound of soft little squeaky snores coming from the boy he loves.

🌻🌻🌻

Wahhhh I'm so excited to write this. I feel bad bc I feel like I'm kinda straying from the main topic of jungoo being thin. It's gonna make a comeback don't worry! Thanks bbs for 800 reads I love all of you! 🤪🥰

Keep in mind that the last time the boys saw eachother was when Tae left so they both look lots different.