8🌻

"How could you? With a teacher?" Hyuna asked, voice broken. She had been crying, but for what? It wasn't like they were dating or anything. Just making out every now and then. Taehyung thought so at least, but to her it was so much more. She was in love, and he had just used her...

"It's not like we're dating. I didn't cheat on you. Why'd you think I even liked you again?" Taehyung asked coldly, not realizing the weight his words carried. Her heart completely shattered. "Trust me, were completely through. We were, like a year ago." Taehyung turned to walk away, leaving a shattered hearted girl in tears and a lot of very confused people on the sidelines. Taehyung was known to be quite cold, but not to the people he cared about. Everyone knew he loved her, but just not in that way, because everyone knew that that boy is completely gay.

Jungkook was the most shocked, but not at tae, at himself. Taehyung just did that to Hyuna, not too surprising, but Jungkook smiling? Very surprising.

'Why the hell am I smiling?' Jungkook whispered to himself before slapping himself and walking away. 

🌸🌸🌸

"You.." Jungkook heard a familiar voice growl from behind him.

"Hm?" He turned around, meeting the eyes of Hyuna. She was angry. "Um- is there some-"

"It's your fault, you- you faggot!" Hyuna yelled, squeezing her fists and holding back the tears. Jungkook frowned.

"That isn't very nice Hyuna.."

"You took him from me! Two times! You're so-you're so ugly! You're fat, ugly and a stupid faggot! Nobody will ever love you! That's why Taehyung broke up with you for me! Because- because you're so fucking fat and ugly and disgusting! You should try and kill yourself again, you attention seeking whore!" Hyuna screamed, grabbing a Jungkook by the hair and dragging him to the floor. Everyone pulled their phones out and just watched. Jungkook just took it... she was right, Taehyung belonged to her. He loves her, he isn't gay, she's better than him in every single way.

She kicked, punched, let her anger out with her fists. Jungkook was a bloody mess when Sehun saw what was happening and pulled her off, throwing her across the hallway.

"Oh my god, Kook!" Sehun was crying, caressing the boys bloodied cheek. Hyuna just stood and stared at the mess she created in shock.

Jungkook didn't cry, didn't flinch. He simply smiled.

She was right, he should just kill himself.

🌸🌸🌸

"You need to take these, Jungkook." The doctor held out some pills to the boy. Jungkook shook his head.

"Don'need them." He mumbled, flinching from the wounds touching the pillow as he rolled over.

"Jungkook, I know you're in a lot of pain. It'll be so much easier and you'll feel so much better if you just take it." The doctor repeated. Jungkook didn't move. He was just kind of, there. He was numb. Too numb to care if he was in pain or not. He wanted nothing more than to just die. Taehyung didn't want him, nothing else was worth living for. His father killed himself, why not follow in his footsteps?

🌸🌸🌸

"What happened here?" Taehyung asked, walking down the hallway, watching as a kid scrubbed some crimson blood from the white tile.

"Haha. Hyuna beat up some dumb faggot." The kid laughed, continuing to scrub. Taehyung tensed up because of the word faggot. He remembered Jungkooks facial expression when he had called him that...

"Wait.. who?" Taehyung was suddenly concerned, who else would Hyuna want to hurt?

"That skinny kid. Jungkook or something like that." The kid said, replaying the fight in his head. Taehyungs heart started to race. "Ugly faggot had it coming, sucked too much di-"

"Shut your fucking mouth." Taehyung growled angrily, quickly slamming the kid into some lockers. The kid gasped before apologizing rapidly. He didn't realize who he had been talking to. "Talk about him like that ever again, and I'll fucking murder you." He started to tear up. Nobody could make him emotional, nobody except for Jungkook. He dropped the kid before running to the nurse. Either it was so bad that he had to go to the hospital, or it wasn't bad at all, so he just went home. He was praying it was the latter, but judging from the pool of blood on the floor, his prayers weren't answered.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hi. I'm Taehyung, Jeon. Do you know if someone named Jungkook is here by any chance?" Taehyung asked, out of breath from running all the way to the hospital. About 3 blocks.

"Oh, yes. He just got here about an hour ago. He's in room 332." She smiled at him as he nodded and walked away.

"Come on.." he whispered, pressing the button for floor 3 rapidly. He was getting so anxious, he just wanted to see Jungkook and make sure he was okay.

As the elevator door opened, Taehyung almost tripped, trying to get out so fast. He looked around for a few seconds before finding the room. He slowly slid the door open, seeing a small lump on the bed. He closed it back, before walking over to it. He slid into the bed behind the boy, wrapping his arms around his frail and skinny torso. Jungkook immediately snuggled into the familiar warmth.

"I miss you Taehyungie.." he sobbed quietly. "Why can't this just be real? Here with me, not her?" Jungkook cried harder, pushing on the weight behind him, not expecting to hear a groan. "My balls.." He turned around quickly in Taehyungs arms, meeting eyes, faces only a few inches apart.

"I- I thought I was imagining things... why are you here? Holding me like this.."

"I- um." He hadn't thought this far. Why was he here? He was straight, he shouldn't be holding a boy like this, but he couldn't bring himself to pull away. "Go to sleep.." Taehyung whispered, placing a soft kiss on Jungkooks forehead; pulling him closer to his chest. Jungkook obliged. A few minutes later, Taehyung heard soft snores from the other boy. Beautiful sounds, he had missed it so much. The scent, the warmth, the snores. Everything. He missed Jungkook, but he was selfish. He couldn't just hurt Jungkook like that, and act like it didn't happen. He knew that, but he couldn't stop himself... Jungkook was- is his baby and always will be. no matter how 'straight' he is.

Taehyung started to sob softly, chest shaking slightly. "I'm so fucking sorry- I love you so much." Taehyung whispered shakily.

"I love you too, Taehyungie." Jungkook spoke softly, moving closer to Taehyungs chest.

🌻🌻🌻

This book might end soon... I'm sad bc I only just started it. But it's kind of a short story so you know. I don't want it to be boring and drug out so yeah :)))