15🌸

"Ugh.. I miss Jungkook. I wish he'd come home from college already! He hasn't even called." Dowoon sighed, cuddling into Sehuns chest.

"It's okay baby, he said he'd call today. Tell us everything about college." Sehun whispered, inhaling Dowoons sweet scent. As soon as the phone started to ring, Dowoon jumped up and grabbed his phone from the coffee table.

"Hi! Oh my god we miss you so so m-" Dowoon froze mid sentence, face dropping slightly. "E-excuse me? I don't- I don't understand." Dowoon whispered, tears starting to roll down his face. The phone slid out of his hand, hitting the hardwood floor. He followed immediately after, starting to sob loudly. Sehuns eyes widened and he jumped up to help his boyfriend up.

"Oh my god, baby? What's wrong." Sehun was freaking out. Dowoon was hyperventilating and he had no idea what was wrong.

"He-He's d-" Dowoon was choking on tears, barely able to speak. "He's dead!" He screamed, tears leaving his eyes like a faucet.

"W-what?" Sehun choked up as well, giving a confused look to his boyfriend, furrowing his eye brows. "He's- He's what?"

"He's dead, Jungkook is fucking dead!" Dowoon screamed once more, hugging Sehun tightly as he fell to the floor as well.

🌸🌸🌸

"Thank you for attending the funeral service." Dowoon smiled, bowing to some different people walking through the door. Jungkook looked stunning. He was perfect...

"Thank you for-" Dowoon went to speak but cut himself off. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked, Hatrid in his voice. "You need to leave."

Taehyung just blinked like a confused little baby and walked in. He wasn't in the mood to fight with Dowoon. Not at Jungkooks funeral.

Dowoon sighed really loudly, before continuing to greet people. He knew that Taehyung had the right to be there. Taehyung slowly walked towards the casket, scared to see the love of his life, the most beautiful boy in the world, lifeless. He choked up once he saw his face; tears sliding down his own face.

"Oh god. Baby, you're so beautiful." He whispered, reaching out to gently touch the boys very cold face. He started crying a bit harder, biting his lip to conceal the sounds. "Always been the most beautiful boy in the world. Nobody is as perfect as you, gorgeous." He chuckled lightly, sniffling, before leaning over and placing a soft kiss to Jungkooks forehead. "I love you." He whispered, before pulling away and walking towards his seat. He cried softly into his hands, before feeling a tap to his shoulder.

"It'll be okay, he's in heaven now." Dowoon whispered, giving Taehyung a tight hug. Taehyung was shocked, but hugged back. Dowoon could almost feel how much Taehyung loved Jungkook.

After about an hour, everyone was seated, waiting for the service to start. The pastor gave the speech, tearing up as well, since he was so close to Jungkook. When the music started to play, Taehyung broke down. He had been strong until that point. It was a song they made together in music class a week before the breakup. It was titled, 'Love is not over,' and Jungkook and Taehyung had sang the entire thing. It sounded beautiful, his perfect voice. His beautifully perfect voice.. Taehyung couldn't take it. He got up and ran out of the building, tears streaming down his face. He just ran, and ran, until he couldn't anymore. His feet ached and he was crazily sweaty. He found his way home, his parents house. He broke in, ran to the bathroom and threw open the bathroom cabinet. He threw around a bunch of pill bottles, before grabbing one and swallowing about the whole bottle of Vicodin. He fell to the floor in defeat, sobbing loudly.

"Oh my god! Taehyung!" His step mother yelled, running into the bathroom, trying to get him to throw the pills up. She had been his mother's best friend all of his life, eventually becoming his step mother, so calling her mom had come easy to him.

"It's too late mom." He sobbed. "It's all my fault! He's dead because of me! I killed him!" He screamed, starting to lash out; until he passed out.

🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung woke up to the sound of beeping. He had a terrible headache and was in a fully white room. He looked around, eyes barely staying open, before noticing his step mother, asleep on the uncomfortable hospital chair. She had clearly not slept for days. He groaned, reaching his hand out with his tiny bit of strength. Her eyes shot open and she jumped up, grabbing Taehyungs hand.

"Oh my god, baby! You're awake. Oh thank god." She cried, kissing his forehead and pulling him into a hug. He groaned and she pulled away slightly. "Sorry baby, they said you might not wake up. Oh my, I was so worried." Taehyung closed his eyes once again, they rolled back and he started shaking. She backed away in shock. Taehyung started to seize. Violently. She screamed for help. Nurses and doctors ran in, turned him to his side and drugged him up. Taehyung passed out again and stopped seizing. His step mother was a complete wreck.

"He should be fine. It's a side effect of the amount of drugs we had to use." The doctor bowed to his step mother before leaving the room.

🌸🌸🌸

"Taehyungie. Haha- stop it." Taehyung heard Jungkook squeal. He turned around to see the image of himself tickling Jungkook in his old room. He smiled bittersweetly, tears finding their way down his face. A lot of different moments flashed by, until the breakup. What he hadn't seen before. He watched as Jungkook attempted suicide, failing. He watched how the boy was bullied and how he suffered and starved himself, all because of Taehyung. It was his fault. He watched the events up until the day in the cafeteria. He was going to murder Baekhyun.

"It wasn't your fault, baby. It was mine, I made the decision to starve myself." Jungkook whispered lightly into Taehyungs ear. Taehyung shook his head rapidly, turning around quickly, Jungkooks presence disappearing.

"No! It's my fault, you wouldn't have stopped eating if I wasn't so fucking cruel." He sobbed, reaching out desperately trying to find Jungkook, to touch him once more. Jungkook tsked before walking in front of him, lightly placing both of his hands on the sides of Taehyungs face. Taehyung planted his hands on Jungkooks tiny waist out of habit. The perfect fit. Just they way they liked it.

"I don't blame you, don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault, please, move on, find someone better than me." Jungkook smiled, teary eyed. Taehyung hated when he cried. He reached out to wipe Jungkooks eyes, hand going through the light blue presence. Taehyung choked up as Jungkook removed his left hand from Taehyungs soft face and placed a simple, beautiful necklace that Taehyung had gotten him a few years back. He returned his hand and leaned in slowly and gently, placing his lips on Taehyungs. "I'll love you forever, Kim Taehyung." He whispered. Taehyung didn't have time to say it back, before Jungkook disappeared a final time. The last time.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook." He whispered in a scratchy voice, before opening his eyes, seeing his worried mother once again. He smiled bitter sweetly. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook." He whispered once more, resting his eyes.

🌻🌻🌻

FUCK THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE oh ma god. I almost cried. Anyway I love each and every one of you lesbians who are enjoying my book. There's probably going to be one chapter left. Ahh I'm so sad it's ending, but also excited since it'll be my first ever finished book. Thank all of you for the support! 1k reads, AH!! 😤💕💕

 Thank all of you for the support! 1k reads, AH!! 😤💕💕