6🌻

"He did.. WHAT!?"  Sehun asked, already starting to crack his knuckles. He was pissed.

"He- he called me a faggot.." Jungkook started to cry again.  Why did Taehyungs words have such a strong effect on him? It wasn't like he wasn't called a faggot everyday. Only, hearing it from Taehyung added so much more pain to the simple words.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Sehun growled, slamming his fist down onto the table beginning to walk away, before Jungkook weakly latched onto his arm.

"No!" Sehun sighed before sitting back down. "You'll just get hurt, and he didn't mean it! He's probably just upset because I yelled at him in the bathroom. I just have to say I'm sorry!" Jungkook was sobbing, choking up on his tears.

"How did you come to the conclusion that you have anything to apologize for? You shouldn't be sorry for being upset at something that that asshole did.." Sehun caressed Jungkook cheek, tears rolling over his hand. "I know you're in love with him. You'll never be able to love me like I love you, so giving up is my best option so we can at least stay friends. I'm here for you Jungoo." Sehun pulled the younger into a hug, quickly wiping a tear from his eye, cursing himself for letting it out.

"Thanks hunnie.." Jungkook whispered, latching onto the elder boy. "What if he doesn't love me anymore... what if he meant what he said that night. What if my Taehyungie doesn't love me anymore!" Jungkook held nothing back, letting his anger, sadness and grief out on Sehun.

The elder gladly accepted it.

🌸🌸🌸

"Oh! Yes! Ah, Taehyung!"  She screamed as he thrusted into her at a steady pace. He started to struggle holding her up against the wall. She moaned obnoxiously loud. He growled. Failing to get hard is kind of embarrassing.

"Fuck. You're so loose I can't even get hard." He groaned, continuing to thrust hopelessly. She rolled her eyes then moaned. He sighed before hearing a few laughs from outside the janitors closet door. Familiar laughs... Jungkooks laugh..

Jungkook.. Taehyung started to get hard, imagining that it was the younger boy riding his dick instead of this girl. She gasped, feeling him grow inside of her.

"Fuck..." He growled, thrusting at an animalistic pace, completely wrecking her.

"Kim Taehyung! Fuck!" She screamed loud enough for anyone in the next 2 halls over to hear.

Taehyung groaned, still thrusting, not realizing that Jungkook was still in that hallway.

🌸🌸🌸

"Thanks Sehun. You know how to make me feel better." Jungkook smiled widely as they walked down the empty hall. Everyone was in class, but they decided to skip.

"Ooh... I've got one. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?" Sehun started cracking up before he even finished the joke.

"Tentacles." Jungkook rolled his eyes before they both broke and started wheezing. They were laughing obnoxiously loud, too loud to hear the moans and different sounds coming from the janitors closet they passed.

They reached the end of the hall as Sehun told another joke.

"What do you call a man made out of garbage?" Jungkook took a second to think before someone else finished the joke.

"Kim Taehyung! Fuck!"

Well, she wasn't wrong.

🌸🌸🌸

"Tell anyone about this and you're dead. Got it?" Taehyung mumbled, sliding his pants back up. She nodded while buttoning her shirt up.

"Why would I? I'd lose my job." She smirked. "Your grade should be raised to a 75 by the end of today." She walked out of the closet, leaving Taehyung to sit down alone.

"Why the fuck was I thinking about Jungkook? He's a boy. I'm straight.."

🌸🌸🌸

"They were probably just playing a game and he won!" Sehun tried to calm down the boy who had started to cry again. Taehyung was fucking some girl, completely forgetting about him.

"They- they were f-fucking!" Jungkook was such a mess. He had a splitting headache. He had cried so much in just that day. "Lets Get you home, okay? Do you want me to stay the night with you?" Sehun suggested.

"No thank you... I was planning on inviting a friend over tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" Jungkook smiled slightly. Sehun did too before hugging him and walking him to his car.

🌸🌸🌸

"Dowoonie!" Jungkook squeaked, jumping into the arms of his best friend in the world. "I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!" He smiled and planted kisses all over poor dowoons face.

"Koo! Calm down, it's only been a few months. I missed you too though. We have so much to catch up on!" Dowoon placed his bag down, following Jungkook into the kitchen. He noticed something was off about Jungkook. Maybe the extra puffy eyes, how extremely skinny he was, or the bruises all over his neck. Jungkook smiled and jumped up and down.

"I got us stuff to make cupcakes!" Jungkook was so excited. He hadn't eaten cupcakes in so long. He forgot what they even tasted like. He was going to throw it up right after, but he could enjoy the taste.

Dowoon forgot about the puffiness and bruises, running over to Jungkook and hugging him. They hadn't seen eachother in 4 months. Dowoon couldn't catch a break in his own high school. Being the smartest student had it's perks, but cons as well. "I missed you my little cookie!"

🌸🌸🌸

Okay, so, cupcakes didn't get made. What got made was a mess. There was flour everywhere, coating both boys, the floor, the countertops, everything in a thick layer of white powder. They had icing all over themselves and somehow eggs were cracked all over them too.

They were both laying on the floor, laughing their asses off. They sat up after a few minutes of laughing and sat in pure silence. Dowoon looked longingly into Jungkooks eyes. Jungkook had no idea what was about to happen.

Dowoon leaned in slowly, hesitant at first, connecting his lips with Jungkooks. Jungkook was shocked but started to kiss him back. He had never thought of Dowoon like that before. He'd always been his best friend. Since they were babies, but now, he was in his kitchen, covered in flour and kissing him.

What the fuck?
🌻🌻🌻

Yeye this book is staying away from the eating disorder thing, but trust me it'll make a comeback. Not like it's a good thing but if you've been paying attention you'll know he still doesn't eat very much it's just been less obvious. ANTYWAY I might not post for a little while bc I'm going through some tough shit rn.

It could be the opposite though. I'll write a lot bc I have the time... bye LOVES 💕💕