Chapter 2

(A/N: GUYS! What do you want to happen on this story besides...you know...smut..Make sure to leave comment below and I will see, cause I'm in a writer's block for ideas...The only idea I have for this story is lots and lots and lots of s*x scenes. So yeah I wanna incoperate the scenes with ideas :P Anywho continue on)

-------------

Michael's POV

I cannot believe that this was happening, my first job to Lucas (Luke) Hemmings is to have sex with him...Damn, but to be honest...He's my first time.

"So...tell me Michael is this your first time?" He whispered in my ear, which made me shiver from his hot breath.

'Y-yes sir...I mean Luke" I said emberassed of what to call him.

"Just..." He said standing me up from the chair, he removed all the things on his desk and placed me his desk lying on back. "....call me Luke" He said looking through my eyes with lust as he was slowly teasing his right hand going down on my hard on.

"Uhh...Luke" I moaned, as he palmed my hard member...It needs to be free.

"Look at you...so innocent...innocent for me..." He said and that made me release a soft moan because damn his voice was deep.

"Luke..please..." I moaned a bit louder, more voice getting raspy.

"Please what love?" He asked teasingly giving me a smirk.

"F-f*ck me" I moaned shivering at his touch.

"Aww..love, We haven't even gotten rid of our clothes yet" He said as he took of his own clothes slowly, As he removed his coat, his vest, and unbutton his shirt , I see his sexy body the more the buttons are being removed. Once he removed it he threw it somewhere on the floor.

Next was his pants...Now when he slowly removed his belt, he looped around a bit and he whipped the floor with it. I looked up at him and he just smirked at me. Hoping nobody in the office heard that  sound, this office might be sound proof. As he removed his slacks (formal pants) I realised that he wasn't wearing underwear...He was going commando. And saw his huge c*ck throbbing hard

"Oh...you go commando?" I asked with a hint of confidence growing in me.

"Yeah...." He said growling before he gropped my shirt and lustfully looked at me in the eye "....got a problem with that?" He asked his eyes darkening.

'N-no...Luke..sorry..." I said before I wasn't lying on his desk and went down on my knees "...Let me make it up to you..." I said smirking as I look up to him, holding his c*ck. Damn...Where did this confidence come from...Must be my sl*t side...who knows.

As I slowly and inch by inch go in, I heard him moan with satisfaction, and that gave me the oppurtunity to start sucking, bobbing my in and out and swiping my tongue with tip to give more pleasure.

"F-f*ck Michael...your lips is so good..." He said gripping his hands on my hair "...and it's your first time?" He added. And all I answered was hum as I begin licking a stripe up his c*ck and licking the tip to make sure its nice and wet. "That's..enough, Michael...you're ready" He moaned before he gripped my hair pulling me out. I could feel my lips were seem swollen.  "Get back and lay on the table" He ordered and I followed but he said something "...wait, I wannna see you slowly take your clothes off" He said. I stood up from my knees and took of my half-way unbuttoned shirt and as I threw the shirt on the ground, I took my belt and slacks as well my underwear too, As  I was fully naked, I saw Luke's mouth slightly agape.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked giving him a weak smile.

"Because your f*cking gorgeous" He said sweetly, giving me a smile before he attacked my neck again for a few seconds and stroking my c*ck in which I let out a small moan for him. His touch was so..sinful. After that I layed back down on his desk.