Chapter 8

SORRY IF THIS IS BADLY WRITTEN :( I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK AT THE MOMENT, AND PRESSURED BY SCHOOL WORK. I ALSO HAVE A DEADLINE FOR THESE CHAPTERS SO YEAH :p ALSO VERY SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE ITS MORE BETTER XD I'm soooo stressed 

Luke's POV

What the hell Zayn is doing here? I never even knew that his parents know my parents.

"Zayn, what a surprise" I said pretending to be in shock.

"Oh you two, know each other?" My mom asked with a mix of surprise and confusion.

"Yeah, Zayn is my new employee at the Enterprise a week ago" I said faking my smiles.

"Oh right, we forgot to mention that" Jasmine said laughing.

"Well shall check in?" David said gesturing us to the hotel reception. As our Mom and Dads checked in, it we were left alone for a while with Zayn and I see a smirk on his face.

"I cannot believe you Zayn" Michael said annoyed.

"I know right, I thought you were already gone from my life but nope you're still here" I said in anger a bit.

"Well its not my fault, I never knew" He said smirking.

Once our parents got back to us, we got our card for our rooms to acess.

"Okay, So couples have two beds except Zayn" My mom said jokingly which made him feel a bit emberassed.

"C'mon babe, let's go to our rooms" I said dragging Michael to the elevator with the bell boy carrying our bags 

"I'm glad Zayn's in a different floor, he won't bother us, I'm worried he might become a threat" Michael said and I held his hand and squeeze it softly, hopefully the bell boy didn't noticed it.

"Look everything's gonna be okay, its only two days, what's the worst thing could happen" I said reassuring Michael before the elevator dinged to the floor that were supposed to be in,

We got out of the elevator with the bellboy who is still carrying our bags, Wow..he's fit. I thought to myself. 

Once I unlocked the door with a key card, we both entered the room and Michael was in awe because this might be his first time staying in a room like this fancy.

"Wow" Michael said in awe.

"I know, you get use to it" I said smirking, I never even realised that the bell boy left and kept our bags down already. "We should meet our parents on the beach" I said and he nodded.

Me and him were getting ready, Were just wearing what normal people would wear to the beach, Shorts and a tank top duh...Michael was of course the first one to finish because he didn't shower, as for me I didn't need to because I ain't gonna swim,

"Lukey, I'll just meet you in the lobby" He said which I didn't really hear much because of the waters of the shower.

"Okay" I said loud enough for him to hear, and in a few seconds there was silence which means he had already left.

After I finished showering, I dried my hair a bit so it would drip and I wrapped a towel around my waist. As I got out there was someone in my room and its not just stranger but Zayn.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said in surprise.

---------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS BAD :( PLEASE DON'T JUDGE, I'M BEING STRESSED WITH WRITING AND SCHOOL SO I HAD TO MAKE IT SHORT. FEELS BETTER SHORT CAUSE OF MORE PARTS

Please comment and vote to the story

Also follow me for more updates

And check out my other stories :D

Love you guys xxx