Character Ask

YOU GUYS ASKED THE QUESTIONS :p HERE YOU GO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question's from LarryAndLashtonBruh

Q: To Cashton - Just fvck on the couch for I can get it on camera

A: Well we might if you guys want too ;)

Q: To Michael - I don't know if I have anything to say to you, but...do you want a hug bae?

A: Awww, I would love that *hugs*

Q: To Zayn - Zayn, as much as I love you so much...watch for meh cause I will stab you with a knife.

A: You gotta find me first....

Q: To Luke - You know oughta slap you with a brick now. Why the hell would you cheat on Mikey with Zayn?

A: I don't know....I wasn't thinking...I'm sorry....

-----

Questions from 5SecondsOfOur2ndLife

Q: To Cashton - Have you considered having foursome with Muke?

A: Well no....but sometimes me and Ashton do think about it sometimes....It might happen but its in our dreams tho.

Q: To Luke - Why Luke?

A: I'm sorry...I wasn't thinking...

------

Questions from MeGo7078

Q: To Luke - I hate you....why?! Why did you cheat on Mikey?! Don't  forget that I hate you....

A: I am very sorry *cries*

Q: To Michael - If anyone tell you that Luke is chetaing would you believe him?

A: No...Cause I know Lukey won't do that.

---------

Questions from WishingOnAStarMel

Q: To Luke - Can't keep your dick in your pants? Its only for Michael

A: I was thinking, I was panicking...sorry. I should've not done that.

Q: To Zayn: Why you gotta ruin Muke?

A:Well I love Luke, and I had to break them up.

----

Questions from CinderellaLover

Q: Why you cheat on Mikey HEY?!

A: I didn't want it to be awkward in the room.

----

Question from GabilrwinStyles

Q: To Michael - If Lukey did something horrible would you forgive him?

A: Depends on how badly he hurted me. If its a lot then I wouldn't even though its tough.

-----

I KNOW THEY WERE A LOT OF QUESTIONS :( BUT I HAD NO TIME.:((( SORRY AND I PROMISE CHAPTR 10 WILL BE RELEASED SOON.