Chapter 4

(A/N: I can't believe people you guys like this story...I mean...I'm sooo surprise...I never expected, my writing would get so much recongnition. Thank you guys...This update would be long as the tallest building in the world, so yeah)

-----------------------

Luke's POV

That's what he gets for messing with boss, and I'm just keep on teasing him till he breaks. Fuck he's so attractive, I might take him on a date once this day's over but now, I really wanna focus on Michael first and teasing the crap out of him, Thank god I had that cock ring.

After the confrontation I had with Michael he went back to his desk outside my office with a unsatisfied look, I know he wants me...and I'm gonna give it to him, but its gonna take a lot of teasing for this to happen.

AFTER SOME HOURS

Michael's POV

Why did, I disobey him, You never when will he tease me, and this cock ring is staring to hurt...I've been hard all day, Its hard to focus on my work you know...

I was at my desk all day after I had a talk with Luke. I just finished his files that he told me to do so I decided to give it to him.

I knocked on his glass doors and he gestured for me to come in, and I could see a smirk playing on his face.

"Is there anything you want Michael" He asked cheekily...Gosh, why does he do that.

"I just came here to give you the files that I have finished for you, I'll be going now, cause everyone already left, and its just us so see you" I said but when I turned back I felt his hand touch my shoulder, making me stop in my tracks.

"Wait..." He said with feeling.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The cock ring..." He said..

"Oh that..." I said unzipping my pants with not a care in the world, and I released it infront of him. Does he get the game I'm playing "...Here Luke, take it off me..." I whispered on his ear.

The next thing you know I was kissing him, but a sweet kiss became a rough and passionate kiss. I was the one giving him the marks this time, considering I have a lot of bruises that I have to cover up later. Thank God no one sees it.

"Ugh...Michael I wanna suck you off..." Luke moaned,

"Where. Though?" I said between kisses.

"In..my chair" He gasped as I hit his soft spot and that gave me a smirk across my face.

I followed what he said, I sat on his big leather chair and Luke was in between my thighs, I looked down on him and I saw that he looked so innocent. Finally I'm getting head.

My c*ck was still sprung and Luke slowly took off the c*ck ring and gave me a look.

"Suck it" I demanded, where did this confidence coming from?

He followed what I said, he started bobbing up and down, and I just moaned in pleasure with my mouth forming the perfect 'O' and my eyes closed.

"Oh...you like that cock huh?"  I said as I was gripping his blonde hair. And all he answered a hum,

He was licking the tip and also licking the base. But the best thing was when suck the balls, that was enough to sent me over the edge.

"Luke...I-I'm gonna - Ahhhh fff*ck" I moaned and I felt his warm mouth taking all of my seed. And he swallowed it all...Damn. I zipped my pants back and told him to get up

He stood up and so did I and we gave a warm smile.

"You..wanna go out for dinner?" He asked smiling making me blush.

"Yeah..sure, let's go" I said and I held his hand, as both of us went out the empty building, considering it was leaving time.

We drove to a really fancy restaurant that seemed to fancy for my taste and it might be expensive, but then my mind though he's rich and you only live once right.

"Table for two please" Luke said to the lady, and she took 2 menus and escorted us to our table. Suddenly a waiter asked us our order.

"A bottle of you finest champagne" He said to the waiter and he nodded to get the champagne, within seconds he was back with it. "...Thank you"

"I never tried champagne before" I said honestly.

"Seriously?" He giggled.

"Yeah" I blushed.

"Well, try some.." He said handing me a glass, I took a sip and it was actually really delicious.

"It taste great" I said smiling. And he smiled back. Suddenly the waiter was back with a pen and paper asking for our order.

"I'll have the fille mignon" Luke said smiling

"I'll have the steak, medium rare please" I said and he left to place the orders in the kitchen.

"I've never been to place like this" I said surprised

"Well I've been wanting to take you out eversince I saw" He said and I just turned red because that was sweet

"Well...I'm sorry if I did badly today, especially it was my first day as well" I said frowning.

"Look its okay, you did all the work, I asked you and I appreciate that. Sorry about the ring" He said laughing.

"Its okay" I winked at him,

The conversation went on and on untill it was the end of the day and he gave me a ride back home.

We walking to the hallway of my apartment until we stopped on my door.

"Well this my apartment, thanks again for dinner" I said smiling.

"No problem...I enjoyed tonight" He said with that cute smile.

"Yeah..." The next thing you know, we were kissing goodbye. It was sweet and not sexual and I liked that.

"Look...I know I only met you, but will you be my boyfriend?" He asked shyly.

"Of course I love too..." I said giving another sweet kiss and it stopped because Calum opened the front door.

"OH MY GOD, Really Michael?" Calum said annoyingly and Luke and I were emberassed.

"Sorry Calum, Luke this is Calum my roommate" I said introducing him.

"Hey" Luke said smiling as he shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you" He smiled back.

"Well I better get going, see you Mikey" He said with a smirk at giving me a nickname.

I got in the apartment and Calum just looked at me in awe and it made confused.

"What?" I asked confused but smiling.

"That was your boss" He said in shocked.

"Yeah so?"

"He's sooo hot, you're lucky" He said and I just laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smut and Fluff in the same chapter??? WHUT? Hope you guys liked it.

This chapter is dedicated to myhellismymind

If you guys liked the chapter feel free to give it a vote and also comment because I love reading them

Also follow me for more updates and new stories.

Thank you so much guys for reading love you xxxx