Chapter 7

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!!!!!!!! *EVIL LAUGH*

Michael's POV

I woke up around Luke's arms, my head on his chest and I remembered the amazing things we did last night, its was the best night I've ever had so far. As I went into deep thought, I remembered the things he did to me...

"You're so hard for me" Luke said pinning both of my hands above my head. And I was staring at his lustful eyes and I could tell that he wants me bad.

"Luke..please, get on with it" I moaned as he was grinding our crotches together.

"You're so eager for me babe" He said before he went and buried his face in my neck. He began making marks on my neck.

"Mikey" Luke said which made me lose my thoughts.

"Yeah Lukey?" I said and looked up at him, I saw that he was staring at me but he was smiling so it was a good thing.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked as he slowly stroking his hands on my soft hair.

"Only for a couple a minutes" I said smiling and looking to let him know that I'm satisfied with his touch

He was about to say something when I heard his phone beeped. He grabbed on the bedside table near him. He locked it and he kept his focus on it.

"Lukey, what did it say?" I asked rather a bit concerned.

"Ughh, my parents want me to go on a vacation with them and also another family, this weekend" He said in an annoyed tone/

"Well, to be honest...it's sounds fun" I said honestly

"Hmm..I'll ask if I can bring you there?" He said as he was typing on his phone.

"Really, I mean I don't want to be a bother -" I said a bit emberassed but then Luke cut me off

"You're a part of my life now babe...So we do everything together and you get to meet my parents" He said sweetly and all I answered was a nod, also he gave me a quick sweet kiss before his got another message.

"They said I can bring a guest, and that would be with you" He said

I feel like something's wrong is gonna happen in this vacation and I just can't wrapped my finger around it....

THE WEEKEND.

"Do you really have to go on vacay with Luke?" Calum asked a bit sad.

"Yeah...and its only here not abroad, so you gotta relax" I said patting him on the shoulder.

"Where are you guys going anyway?" Ashton asked concerned.

"I don't know...Luke said some beach hotel not far from here.." I said without caring.

"Well, at least me and Ashton have this whole house to ourselves" He said before he started kissing Ashton, right infront of my face.

"Guys, you have all the time once I leave, so save the sex for later" I said laughing.

"Okay" Calum frowned.

"I'm also worried that I'm gonna meet his family for the first time" I said worriedly

"Don't worry..." Ashton said patting my back.

It was quiet for a while, and I already finished packing up everything, then suddenly I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Luke.