17

3rd person POV

Tomorrow will be the day they left for the concert. So, BTS decided to have a sleepover at BABE dorm.

*knock2
" Soojin-aah... Get the door I'm still cooking" Shuhua yelled from the kitchen.
Soojin open the door and all the BTS members were wearing their pajamas and bringing their own pillows. " come in" she said and the boys started to walk in.

They place their pillow on the couch and sit there watching TV. "Where's the rest? " J-hope asked. " Shuhua unnie is cooking, Minnie unnie and Soyeon unnie went to buy some drinks.. " Soojin explain. " Y/N? " Jungkook asked. " she's in her room. " Soojin anwered.

Jungkook then excuse himself and quickly went to Y/N room. " gosh! That guy can't be distance with his girl " Jimin said. " Yup! He was like that ever since it before they dated" V said. " really? How did you know? " soojin asked. " well.. Y/N is like by baby sister so she told me about him a lot. He will never leave Y/N in peace at school. He followed her everywhere. Even though his older than her but I don't know why he act like he was younger when his with her. " V explain.

"But it's cute tho... Uri maknae never act like towards girl A-side from Y/N. It's glad to see that in him. " Jin said. "Yup! He's a grown up now. " Rapmonster added. " let's leave the lovey dove alone. now let's play game while we wait" Suga said interuoting the conversation. " sure " they all agreed and decided to play video game.

Jungkook's POV

I bring my pillow and went to Y/N bedroom. Actually, it's not the first time I went in their dorm. Me and my hyung always gathered here to have some fun or celebrating things.

*knock knock
I didn't hear any response so, I decided to open the door since it's not locked. I peep inside the room but there's nobody. I decided to wait for Y/N by laying on her bed and play-in with my phone. She was still showering I guest?..

"Hey, beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful Angel... Love your imperfections every angle. Tomorrow comes and go before you know... So just just want to let you know~~~" I heard Y/N singing walking out of the bathroom. I think she didn't noticed me. OMG! "Aaaahhh!!!! When are you here? " she asked me shocked. " long enough to hear the beautiful voice of yours and that " I teased her pointing at her.; she was only wearing a towel and a towel wrap on her head. " yahh!! Look at other place please~~~ I will settle with you later" she said. " why? I want to see my baby. You look sexy~", I teased her. " YAHHH!! " she throw something at me but I don't know what it is something hard I guest. " haha.. Okay" I laughed and look at the other way while she wear her clothes on.

" are you done? " I asked. " nope! Not yet.. " she said.. But I think I've waited long enough. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hand giving me a head locked and it's definitely Y/N.

Y/N's POV
I was finish showering until I saw Jungkook oppa on my bed looking at me and I was just wearing a towel to cover myself so I yelled angry at him. I asked him to look away while I put on my clothes. I want to get a revenge on him after this. How dare he came in without permission.

After I finish wearing my outfit, I silently walk to the bed and gave him a head lock.
" who gave you permission to get into my room? " I asked him angry. " yah! Your my girlfriend a. K. A. Fiance, so I can come and left whenever I wanted. " he answered confidently. I decided to tighten the headlock but he was faster. He turn me around and it end up I was laying under him. We kept on looking into each other eyes.

" can't hit me now right? " he smirk. " you think so? " I smirk at him back and pinch his stomach. "Auch! " he groaned and ten he started to tickle me hard. I can't stop laughing.

" yah! Fine... Stop it " I said and he stop. I was still laying on the bed and suddenly e snuggle close to me and hug my waist. We end up cuddling​ each other. " yah I'm still mad at you" I said to him but he just response by kissin my cheek. that action makes me blushed.

" babe~~~~" he called me. " what?! "
" can I sleep with you tonight? " he asked. " no.. Sleep outside with the oppas" I said to him. " AAA.. Whyyy~~..Please~~" he whine again. " it's not gonna work" I said to him and he start kissing my face. I mean my whole face and I could feel my cheek was heating up. " yah.. Stop that" I said to him. " not until you let me sleep with you" he said and continue kissing my face.

"Urghh.. Fine. You can sleep here" I said to him and he stop kissing my face but tighting our hugged. Then i realised that I haven't packed my things yet.

" kookie-aah... Can you let me go for a minute? " i asked. " why?you dont like cuddling me?" he asked sadly. " no, that's not it. I want to pack my things for tomorrow. Wanna help? " I said to him and he agreed to help me.

I packed my clothes, make up, shoes, and others. He pick up some clothes which matches with his so that we can wear it together. *aigoo my kookie..