26

In the airplane.

"Can't wait to go home~~" Jungkook said. " why are gou so happy?" I asked him. " well.... next week is our wedding day......." he said happily.

"Hahaha... you act like a kid" I laughed at him. " but thats why you love me" he said and hug my waist " okay... you win " I said and he just smile.

Not long after, we arrive in Korea.
Jennie unnie were waiting for me at the entrance. Its been a while since I hang out with her.

Jungkook and I were walking hand in hand out of the departure hall.
" Y/N!" I heard Jennis unnie called my name.
" Jennie unnie" I greet and hug her. " cmon lets go. Mom and dad are waiting" she said.

"Hi ,noona" Jungkook greet her. " hi,! I'll take Y/N for now. " Jennie unnie said to him. " okay.. but Can I talk to her for a sec" he said and pulled me away from Jennie unnie.

" what?" I asked. " Call me when your home" he said and I smiled. "Okay"

"Don't flirt with other boys." He warned me. " okay I won't " I said. " good girl" he said ruffling my hair.
" but. "

" but what?" He askes me confused.
" you, don't go near girls. I don't care if its your fans or your friend. Whatever. I'm jealous" I said to him.
" ooh... possessive huh. Don't worry kitten your the only one in my heart" he said confidently. " good boy " I said and ruffle his hair.

I gave him a peck and waves him goodbye.

I went in the car with Jennie unnie.
"How's your comeback?" I asked. " its good. Want to know something?" Jennie unnie asked. " what?"

"Try guessing." She said showing me a ring on her hand. "OMG.. don't tell me" ...
"Yup! GD confessed to me..." Jennie unnie said happily. " congrats sis" I said.

Then we arrived home.
" hi mom and dad ~how's goin' " I greet my parents.
"Wah your back... and you've become-" my mom said cutted of by my dad "prettier!" He said and rushed to hug me.

" we miss you" mom said . " haha! Miss you too" i said and hug her after dad release the hug and we sat at the sofa.

"I really can't believe that your wedding is next week... I can't believe that you're a grown up now" mom said as tears fall down her cheek. " mom, don't cry . I won't be gone.. I am still your daughter even after the marriage" I calm her down.

" aigoo~~ you're really a grown up now.. my princess" dad said and I smiled at him.

"Y/N , since your wedding is just next week and you have spend a lot of time with your future husband so, your mom and I and also uour future in law agreed so that the both of you don't meet each other until the day of the wedding" dad explain.

"What? Why~" I asked. " aish!! Can't the two of you be seperable just for a few days?" Mom asked but I lost in my thought.

I could handle it but not that guy; kookie. He must be whining with his parents now. I think this idea was really good so that I can tease my Kookie oppa. I didn't realise that I laughed alone which makes my parents looking weird at me.

"What are you laughing at?" They asked.
"Nothing.. just imagine Jungkook's reaction after hearing this. Well , I'm fine with not seeing him but on his side its a no no. I can tell. " i said confidently.

" how are you so sure?" Jennie unnie asked.

"Just wait, in 5 second he will call me reporting about this.... ready? 1......2.....3.....4.....5...." I said and my phone ring.

"Told ya!" I said as I show them my phone and they all laugh. " aigoo~ our son in law is so adorable. He is older but he acted as if he's younger with Y/N " mom said. " hope that they will be happy with each other" dad said. While mom and dad talk I made my way to my room ready to hear Jungkook's complain.

"Hello?"