20

After the performance, we had a talking session with the fans. This is the time for us to tell about our relationship.

" annyeong, ARMY and BB yaa... Did you have fun" Rapmon oppa started talking and all of the fans yelled.

" today, both of our maknae has an announcement to make.. " V oppa said.

"Jungkook ahh ready" Jimin oppa asked Kookie and he nodded.

" y/n -aahh. You okay? " Soojin unnie asked and I also nodded.

After that all of the fan start cheering our name. I didn't not know that we already had a ship or couple name. *cute.

Jungkook's POV

" ARMY -ah, I have something to say but please support my decision and still liking BTS. I knew that all of you have been doing all of the couple shipping and all so, I want to make it official" I said and all the fans started to cheer louder. "Y/n .. " I call Y/N and pull her hand. I knew that he was shocked with the sudden action.

" I knew that we already in a relationship but I want it to be official in front of the ARMYs and BBs. Would you be mine? " I confessed to her again and she nodded. Then I hugged her. All of our fans started cheeering and also our noonas and hyungs.

" BB ahh Y/N started talking. Uhmm.. Actually, we are in a relationship and he is my... " i cutted her off and said...

" YAH!!! I'm HER HUSBAND TO BE. SHE'S MINE~~ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SHE IS MY FIANCE" I yelled happily which cause our group members shock and Y/N blushing. " yah! Oppa it's embarassing" she said to me and punch my arm.

" yah love bird stop the arguing now let's start our next performance" V hyung said.
" ooh! Sorry.. But please support us.. We love all of you "I said and I could hear that the fans said that we look good together. And also some positive comment which somehow makes me glad.

Next performance is ANPANMAN. this performance we will sing it with Y/N group. She will sing some of my parts so I'm kinda excited.

Just imagine there's girl group singing with them.

Then we continue with FAKE LOVE song. This song, Y/N group will sing it first and me and my hyung will enter after that.