29

"Did you miss me?" A voice whisper in my ear.
Then, the hand was removed from my eyes and I felt a peck on my cheek. I know who it is... it was Jungkook.

He smiled at me and I hugged him. Ooh! I really miss him. It felt like forever. " you do miss me huh?" He teased me. "Shut up!" I said still hugging him. " acting tough this whole time huh? Saying its fun to torture me?" He continued teasing me. "Yah!" I said pinching his stomach. " aah! , okay i'll stop" he said and both of our moms were laughing at us.

"Aishh! This couple. They cannot be seperated" my mom said. "Its just only been a few days" Jungkook's mom added. " mom, can we hang out ourselves for a while?" Jungkook asked. " okay, but don't go far . We need to check on the wedding avenue after this." Mom said and we both nodded.

We decided to hangout at the park since there was less people there. We don't want to be disturbs by fans right now.

We stroll around and decided to sit on a bench under a shading tree. He put his left arms around my shoulder and I rest my head on his shoulder while his other hand were playing with my fingers.

" are you nervous for tomorrow?" I asked him. " it will be a lie if I say I don't. How about you?" he said to me. " me? I don't know" I answered and he nodded. " but I do felt somehow excited" I added. " excited? Excited for what?" He asked.

"Because finally my possessive fiance will be my husband." I said happily. "Ooh! Well I'm excited too" he said. " excited for what?" I asked curious. " excited to... " he smirked and she stare to my eyes. " yah! Byungtae!" I pinch his stomach. " ouch! Thats hurt , babe!" He whined. " thats suits you for being a pervert." I said to him. " okay, fine~ i won't teased you like that again" he promised.

"Oppa.. can I tell you something?" I asked.
"What?" He was curious. " can you close your eyes first?" I said to him and he close his eyes.
" you can't see right?" I asked confirming that he is not cheating. I was now standing in from of him. " no. I can't see anything" he replied but I stay quiet. " so , what are you gonna te-" I cutted him of with a peck on the lips and I run away fastly.

He was shock but when he saw me running away , he ran after me. He was chasing me around the park. Like always, he is faster than me so, he caught me and we end up laying on the grass. It was really tiring. He pinned me on the grass. " you should have done it the right way" he said. "Do what?" I asked him acting like I don't know anything.

" this" he said and kiss me. He separate the kiss and said " keep that lip save, I want it to be prepared for the wedding " then he wink which makes be blushed. So, I covered my face with my palm. " yah! Don't cover you beautiful face" he teased me.

"Yah! Stop that" I said to him. " do you know how cute are you when you blushed?" He teased again and grab my hand. We then went back to the cafe because we need to take a look at the wedding avenue . It was well decorated and we both like it so much.

 It was well decorated and we both like it so much