21

It was the last day of concert .After the performance, I went backstage. Suddenly, I get a call from Sehun. "Hello?" I said frightened.

Sehun was someone whose very obssessed with me. He was V oppa's friend back then. We always hangout together until he start to be obsessed with me . He even tried to rape me. Thats why my parents want me to change school; to save me from him. He was in jail after my parents report him to the police.

" hahaha..Y/N, finally, I've found you. Do you know how hard I was searching for you?" he said. "You're o-out?" I asked frightened. " miss me.....?" He said.

" just wait I will meet you soon and we will be together...hahaha." he said and I quickly turn of my phone and tears falling from my face. Luckily the concert have ended.

I ran to get V oppa. I really need him right now. I ran passed Jungkook and my hands was shaking. " Y/N are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked worried.

" I'm okay. Its just the contact lens.Its uncomfortable.Have you saw V oppa?" I said hiding my tears . "He's in the resting room." He said but still not believing what I said.

I was glad that he didn't asked more question. I don't think its the best time to tell him about that. " okay.. see you later. you go to the hotel first . I will go with V oppa" I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

Then, I ran to V oppa. But I heard my phone ringing again and it was still from the same number and I became even more afraid. I pick it up " I didn't knew that you are a singer now.You look gorgeous.. can't wait to meet you" he said again. " go away" I scream and I could hear he laughed at the end of the phone and I hung up the phone.

My body was trembling and I still running to find V oppa. " V oppa! " I said and hug him. I cry in his embrace.

" Y/N ? Whats wrong?" He said calming me down. " h-h-he.." i stuttered." Shh... calm down first" he said. When I was calming down. That moron call again. Without I knew I it, my body start to tremble again. " oppa!!" I said showing him the phone number...but he looks clueless.

"what?!" .. i didn't get the call but it ring again... " aaaah!" I sceamed remembering what Sehun had done.

I throw the phone which shocked V oppa. There was only the two of us in the rest room. After the last call, I became more frigtened and I hugged V oppa tighter. I was about to tell him but my phone rung again.This phenomena was the same as how he did before he was in jail.

I sceamed again. Louder this time and Jungkook rushed into the room. He looked shock at my state and V oppa is still clueless.
" hyung? Whats wrong?" He asked V oppa. " I was still guessing" V oppa said. "He was crying all the way searching for you" Jungkook said and V oppa looks change.

I think V oppa get a hint. "Oppa~~" I said sobbing in his hug. " Y/N.. tell me. The phone will not ring again. Shhh. Calm down" he calm me down while Jungkook still worried. " h-he c-came back... h-he called me." I told him with my frigtening tone.

" he what?! I guest so. He is the only one who can make you into this state. He's out already.How did you know?" He asked angry. Not long after my phone ring again and I point at it frightening. " h-he called......." i said. But then I closed my ears and kept on hugging V oppa. The phone rang non stop which cause me to scream more and not long after I fainted.