Chapter 2: The shining Beacon

Remnant, a bullhead, (Y/N) Pov:

I was on my way to Beacon, finnaly after 17 years of training and preparations Y/N Rose was going to begin his training to become a hunstman. I was finaly going to begin to get more sensible informations on that world exept what the goddesses sisters have already told me, but for now i had a more important problem to resolve: the noises coming from sisters

Yang: I can't Believe our baby sister is coming with us to Beacon!!!

Yang Xiao Long, our reckless brawler sexy sister, was hugging both me and Ruby at the same time, causing the later to suffocate between my chest and Yang's......assets.

Ruby:*struggling to escape her* Yang stop i can't breath betwenn your chest and big bro's muscles !!!

Yang:*suddenly letting her go making Ruby fall in my arms*  Oops sorry sis hehe i kinda let myself getting into exitment, but it still awesome, you are the youngest student to ever get in Beacon, even bro is only going in today! Everybody is going to think you are the bee's knees!

Ruby:*still hugging me* I Don't want to be the bee knees! I want to be a normal girl with normal knees!

Me: Ruby, you are the daughter of two of the greatest huntress on Remnant and one of the most kind person i know, of course you are special!

At my comment Ruby exploded in a blush and hide her face in my chest while both me and Yang were laughing at her adorableness.

Timeskip to Beacon braught you by chibi Weiss and Y/N dancing together.

Welp, here we are, Beacon, the greatest academy for hunters in training in all Remnant, and while my sisters were respectively fangirling over weapons and talking with friends, i get a shot of my favorite redhaed partner: Pyrrha so i decided to surprise her.

Me: PYRRHA !

Pyrrha: (Y/N) ? (Y/N) !

We both run at eachother and jump in eachothers arms, you see people wold think that the "Invincible Lady of Mistral" and  "The Iron Wolf of Patch" would be nemesis but we really liked eachother, to be honest we were even in a secret relationship, and as no one were looking we both kissed eachother with all our love. Sadly before the both of us could even talk we heard an explosion and run in that direction to see my sister with non the less that Weiss Schnee, heir of the Schnee Dust Company surronded by smoke, so we come at ther recue.

Me: Sis ! Mrs Schnee ! Are you both alright ?

Weiss Pov:

That dunce, that was exatly what i was thinking about, the little girl was Lucky we didn't blew half the cliff away with us ! But at least some people came to my rescue, like Pyrrha Nikos and... wait is that Y/N Rose ? OH MY GOD IT'S HIM ! THE GREATEST WARRIOR FROW VALE IS HERE, AT BEACON, WITH ME, come on Weiss, you have trained for this, it's just the most... handsome... talented... sexy male hunter... Oh no im loosing my cool, wait he is talking to me, HE IS TALKING TO ME , OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD......

(Y/N) Pov: 

Ruby is fine, but i can't realy say that for Weiss, she seems deeply flustered and lost in her own world, so to make her come back in our world i decided to use my aura on her, a bright red and gold light surround the both of us and when it dicipated Weiss seems to gain some of her spirit back.

Me: Are you ok Mrs Schnee ?

Weiss: Uh... yes thank you Mr Rose, you are my hero, without you i could have died by the hand of that Red hooded girl!