Chapter 3: "Initiation" and "War Council"

normal: talking

italic: thinking

BOLD: screaming

Remnant, Beacon Academy ballroom, (Y/N) Pov: 

This is it, the day of the Initiation, the day (Y/N) Rose will become an hunter and start his training, well i would if the six girls that were cuddle-piling me wanted to move !

Me: girls please move, i need to go to the bathroom ! 

Ruby:*sleeping* yes (Y/N) i will go to this date with you.

Yang:*sleeping* Come on (Y/N) we didn't try that position!

Blake:*sleeping* (Y/N) i have been a realy bad kitty, you need to punish me!

Weiss:*sleeping* Of course i will mary you (Y/N) !

Jeanne:*sleeping and giggling*: How do i look in a naked apron sweetie ?

Pyrrha:*sleeping* Wold you make me become Pyrrha Rose (Y/N) ?

Me:Holy shit they are thirsty how can i go out of thet situation ? *whisper in their ears* if you let me go i will ask you on a date~

All: I'm awake !

Me: Well damn, took you long enough to let me go !

As i stand up i could see every girls looking at my body, the fact that i took a human form gave it extremely good looks, making the girls of the school drooling at my looks. And the fact that i was the actual only male here at Beacon didn't help, cuz yeah only because the entire school have only two male teachers have caused all the boy students either to go to Mistral or to go to Atlas, looks like i will also have to fight descrimination on that world.

Timeskip to the ruins forest brought you by chibi (Y/N) and chibi Yang playing video games:

Welp, i fuckep it up, Ruby have tried to charge at deathstalker (A/N: is that the correct name ?) and i didn't found better than to activate a power Uriel game to me which makes me able to kill grimms by burning them with my aura, once the light died down, both the deathstalker AND the bloody nevermore have died, what to do now ?

Hum, looks like i will have to take the risk...

Ruby Pov:

He did it ! My big brother save us like the awesome hunter he is, of course i know he would have a fancy semblance, but i didn't expected him to kill them bith some super cool light powers, he looked like one of those superheroes... wait why isn't he moving ?

Me: Bro ? BRO !!!

Timeskip to Beacon infirmery, (Y/N) Pov: 

When i maked my body woke up, i found myself in Beacon infirmery, surrounded by my sisters, Pyrrha and our new friens, even Nora and Rin were here despite we just met them at the Initiation, they were a lot of tears and hugs and it was at that moment that i found out i was a part of team RWBY alongside my sisters, Weiss and Blake, but suddenly Headmistress Ozpina and her wife Salem came in alongside their daughters, the maidens, and professor Goodwitch so my new team goes to our dorm and i was alone with them.

Ozpina: Do you feel any better now, Mr Rose ?

Me: I do M'am.

Ozpina: Good, it would be a shame to loose one of our students, you may go Glynda, we would like to speak with our new friend.