Chapter 6 : The Meeting

normal: talking

italic : thinking

BOLD : screaming

The black maiden's dimention, (Y/N) Pov :

Here i was, in the dark lands, ready to meet the dark maiden herself, but i wasn't alone : the Twelve Knights were with me ready to kill any grimms that wold come too close to me but i was also with my personal butler : Cogman

Cogman: If i may speak frealy sir, i would tell this is a really bad idea.

Me: I thank you for your concern Cogman, but i am fully aware of the powers the black maiden can use on us, and i do not plan to fight her : i came here, in this place corrupted by darkness to talk with her

Coman: But sir, we Don't even know if she wish to talk to us, what will we do if she try to attack you ?

Me: That's a good question Cogman, KNIGHTS OF CYBERTRON, WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THE BLACK MAIDEN ATTACK ME ?

Knights: We would kill her, my lord !

Me: Here is your answer Cogman, but in reality i think she try to talk with me, she already try to acctack the godesses once and it didn't end nicely for her.

Cogman: And what will you do if she try to make you her king ?

Me: I am already Salem's king, i would enjoy to have another one to call my queen.

Timeskip to the grimm queen's catsle brought you by chibi (Y/N) and chibi roma dancing :

(A/N: I now will call her Black!Salem in the dialogue to prevent further confusion )

Black!Salem : So you wish to talk to us despite the fact you have been able to prevent the fall of Beacon ?

Me: I just want to discuss some terms with you and your faction, you have seen me disbanded the more violent part of the white fang and turn it back to the pacifist movement it should have always be, you also have seen me preventing the pirating of Atlas's robots and you finaly have seen me stopping your dust bomb before it could explode.

You know who i am Salem, and you know who send me here so it would be easier for the both of us to talk and prevent a war neither of us want.

Black!Salem : And what told you i doesn't want that war, what if i truly want to fight ?

At her statement, there were different reactions:

While Hazelia, Arthuria, Cinder, Tyria and Athena seems they wanted to fight, Roma, Mercy, Emerald, Sienna, Ilia and Neo seems far less open with that idea, so i decided to use one of the abilities Candy teach me, secreting pheromones, but it will take time to make any effect so i need to buy time.

Me: If you want a war, i could give you a war, but are you and your faction truly able to handle the endless legion of the Omniverse ? Think about it, you could came out of this war with a win or with war, come on is there anything i could give you that would make all of you change your mind~

My comments seems to interest some people, Ilia, Emerald and Neo where blushing madly and hiding there faces in their hands, Roma had a shit eating grin and a little bit of pink on her cheeks, Cinder and Sienna were looking at me like they were about to pounce on me and finaly Hazelia, Arthuria and Salem were both blushing and shock at my statment.

And Tyria you may ask, well she had already jumped on me and was busy showering me in kisses and licking my chest after tearing down my clothes.

Needless to say, that was a really, really, long meeting but in the ned, i had 12 more girls in my harem, and i was now the official leader of both Salem's factions making me the most powerful man on Remnant by influence, and when i woke up, i had the pleasent surprise to found myself still surrounded by those lovely women and a waking up Salem:

Black!Salem : Hello my love, did you sleep well ?

Me: I did my love, thank you. How are you feeling ?

Black!Salem : I feel well, for once i don't need to kill anyone to feel pleasure, but what about now, what will you do to us ?

Me: I am planning to hide all of you, exept Sienna, Ilia, and Athena that will go back to Menagerie to create the new faunus faction, the others will come to Beacon where they would be more useful.

Black!Salem: In wich way ?

Me: By helping Ozpina and myself organyzing the Vytal Festival of course ! But tell me, is there any sorts of mystical powers hidden here on Remnant ?

Black!Salem: Yes there is, the four Relics hidden below each academy, i will guide you to them tomorrow but for now i just want to cuddle with you.

And so we cuddle, before this cuddle section ended in yet another sex session wich at the end i was finaly able to go to sleep.

And this is how the war ended, well the war between the two Salems, now there would be another war, a war between the Omniverse-Remnant Faction and the Grimms !

Next chapter: The Four Relics

I will ask you a question here my children, this story isn't going to end now, i have far more stupid ideas to write inside and ther is plenty of women that deserve their own lemon chapter (your entire harem in fact) , but what should i write after, i'm going to put the vote here, choose wisely :

1: The path of the Dark Dragon God (same story with an evil reader)

2: Chibi (Y/N) in chibi RWBY

3: The Achdeity of DxD (same reader after this story inside "Highschool DxD")

4: The Archdeity of Coruscent (same reader after this story inside "Star Wars" )

5: Claiming another multiverse (same reader after this story inside "Dragon Ball Super")

6: Mamma Ctulhia and her children (NSFW futa femdom rp with your dear mother)

Ctulhia's out my children, have a nice day