Chapter 5 : Forever fall forest

normal : speaking

italic : thinking

BOLD : screaming

Forever fall firest, (Y/N) Pov:

Life was going prety nicely for me at Beacon, Professor Port and dr Oobleck has took a liking to me since we were the only males at the Academy, i befriended a second year team known as CFVY by helping their faunus memeber, Velvet, getting rid of her heat and i was thanked by a long night of love with her entire team, i also have been able to make Pyrrha accept the fact theat Ozpina, Salem, Glynda, Jade, Topaz, Amber and Saphire were also in my harem. On an other subject, i have been integrated in Ozpina little circle which then leed to a meeting with general Jessica Ironwood, an explenation about my intentions for Remnant and yet another night of love with the genaral. While this was happening, me and my harem were getting ready for the Vytal festival, we were especially exited because our family were coming to cheer us, it was nice toknow that Jacques didn't want to come, that way Weiss could present me to her mother and her sisters.

While (Y/N) Rose was getting ready for the Vytal Festival, (Y/N) (L/N) him was preparing something far breater, first : since we were able to know everything that was happening on Remnant, the agents of "THE LAW" of Eternity were preparing to integrate Remnant is the kingdom, and we were also able to mass product dust for our industries may they be medical, like the dust injection procedure that was able to give back their vision to blinded people, or military by infusing dust to our weapons, or even cosmetic by creating accesories or outfits with glowing dust patterns integrated in the fabric.

But what was an even better news was the instalation of the command pillars Inside the secret cave of Dreagonstorm:

(one of the pillars )

Those pillars were only there in case our forces weren't enough on Remnant, if they were activated, our Cybertronians forces on Remnant's moon will be able to deploy themselves in Vale (A/N :  exatly the same thing as the invasion of Chicago in Transformers 3 : Dark of the moon ) but we would also be able to deploy the entire armies of the Omniverse since each and every military basehave their own portal end connected to the pillars, that way we would always be able to deploy enough forces to fight the grimms and other foes that wait us on Remnant.

But we are not fighting alone: our mages and priest have been busy training the maidens to master their powers, but also to train the last silver eyed warriors of Remnant : Maria Calavera but also my own mother, Summer Rose, that was now aware of what i am, much like my entire harem. They didn't trained Ruby because she was too Young and i didn't want to bored her with that for now. We also dispatched secret agents and cyber-defense specialist in Atlas to prevent there robots to get pirated by "the grimm queen" and her faction while faunus agents were having private meeting with Sienna Khan and Athéna Taurus at Menagerie to eased the tension between the White Fang and Atlas, effectively stopping the conflict between them and making possible for the White Fang to become the pacifist Organization it was before, Blake especially thanked me for that.

But for now me, professor Goodwitch and three other teams, team RWBY, team JNPR and team CRDL were in the forever fall forest, an extremely beautiful place, to collect sap and to study the grimms that lived here, well i would have loved to do that if the different girls involved didn't have the same idea : having a quickie with me while no one was looking around, and when i had finished to fucked all of them, i decided to paint :

Ruby: What are you painting big brother ?

Me: You do know it's weird for you to call me big brother after we just have sex right ? And to answer your question, i am painting this beautiful sight.

Ruby: *giggle* Sorry but i am to used to call cou brother to stop now that i am a member of your hare, speaking of wich how many girl do you have in your harem ?

Me: an infinite number of women, i will present them to you one day but for now you should collect that sap.

Ruby : Alright big bro.

Don't get me wrong, i love Ruby, as a boyfriend, but i just Don't want to weird out people that see me dating a girl that call me big brother, but yang does the same and since i told her the same thing, i have to tell Ruby to hold her horses with PDA while there is people around us.

As i was painting the forest, i started to talk with the others girls, i learned that Blake was a member of the Whit Fang before it became violent, i learned that Jaune had a big sister back at Atlas and that Cardina was a bullie before because she doesnt want people to think she was weak and her team were basicely Following her for the same Reason, so now that all of that nonsence was over and everyone was a member of my harem, things will finaly getting ready for the campign to start, but (Y/N) Rose had yet another player to meet before the game could realy start: he had yet to meet the "Grimm Queen" and for that he had to be ready, because if he somehow manage to meet the black maiden and make her accept that a unified front against the griim is the only thing to do, he would only have to exterminate the griims before fusing Remnant and the Omniverse, so when the gang finaly come back to Beacon and he drifted to sleep, there wher only one thing on his mind :

THE MEETING

A/N: Thank you all for the 2k reads guys, it means a lot to me that you love that story, but i want to ask you two questions, and i wanyt you to answer those questions by commenting the lines wher the question is :

1: Who will be in the first lemon ? (any girl from the harem can be chosen )

2: Did i put too much multiversal nonsence in my story, or do you want me to put more ?

Anyway, i hope you have passed a mery Christmas and i wish you a good day.

Ctulhia's out my children.