Chapter 10 : the end of an adventure

Normal : speaking

Italic : thinking

BOLD : screaming

A/N : alright lads this is it, efter so many hiatus and shitty chapters, i am pround to tell you that this is going to be one of the last two chapters of this story, the second one being the harem lemon chapter with every girls.

I know that there is a lot of people that actually liked this story, and since it actually was my first ever story, i am kinda sad to end it. But i want to thanks all of you, my dear childrens, for following the mad thought of a young french in this universe we all want, tho it will not be the last time i am going to write for the RWBY universe, in fact the last story i have written, the multiversal crusade, will see it's protagonist wrecking everything on Remnant.

So without further waiting, LET'S DO THIS.

Vale, Y/N Pov : 

It was time, finally the day of the tournament was here, finally i was going to become both the champion and the king of Remnant, finally the pointless wars will end in the Omniverse.

But before that i had to remove the various girls that were on top of me

Y/N : Girls please i need to get up !

Girls : Nope !

Neo : :3

Girls : We will not free you until you pleased all of us !

Neo : *approoving nods*

Me : -_- i hate all of you.

Girls : Q_Q Whyyyyyyy ????

Me : shitshitshit  No ! I was joking, i love all of you !

Timeskip to the Arena, still Y/N Pov :

Random Journalist : So lord Y/N, i suppose it must be tiring to have an harem ?

 My Mind :

Me : Actually, it's not really tiring to "have" an harem, like you said, in fact the most tiring part is to be perfect to every girls and/or boys that are in it

Lisa : So i suppose that, if i wanted to be in your harem..... 

Me : I would be honored to have you as my girlfiend

Lisa : *blushing* Oh! Hu-hum thanks. I would be honored too

Me : Let's see eachother at a café after this tournament, 8pm tomorow ?