Chapter 2: Disappointment and Family.

Hi! Cookie here. I said I'll update in 2 days but I switched it today. So here's chapter 2. You'll see Natsu's Point of View and more of Lucy's Point of View. Enjoy!

-----------

Natsu P.O.V

Lisanna, Erza, Gray, Happy, and Me were talking about our next mission, but something more like someone was missing. Then I looked over to my left and saw Lucy come down the stairs, she looks like on the verge of tears.

'I haven't talked or seen Lucy in awhile. I'll talk to her when we are done with the mission. I kinda of miss Lucy...' I thought. I watched Lucy's walk out the door then shut them. I could smell it, she was crying now.

'Maybe I should go talk to her...' I thought when I was about to get up, Ice Princess called me.

"Where you going Ashes for Brains?" He said.

"Natsu we need to get ready. Be back her in one hour, so we can get to the city early and look for the bandits." Erza said. I nodded but I still wanted to check on Lucy. I wondered what happened.

'Maybe I'll ask her when I get back!' Natsu thought. He rushed out to get to his house quickly. He wanted to get this mission over with quickly so he can talk to Lucy.

I slower down and said outloud. "Why do I want to talk to Lucy so bad? I haven't talk to her for about a week? Or a few days?"

"Say 3 months." Happy said when he caught up to me. I widened my eyes.

"3 m-months!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Natsu. Only a few people only talk to Lucy now. I try talking to her, but you or someone else always pulls me away." Happy said.

There was a silence between Natsu and Happy.

"I'm disappointed with you." Happy said then started flying home.

'Im disappointed with you.' Those words are repeating over and over in my head.

'Im so sorry Lucy, I didn't mean to forget you. Your my best friend.' I thought but when I thought 'best friend' i felt like I wanted to say something more then just 'best friends'.

'When I come back from this mission I'll make it up to Lucy.' I thought then ran off to my house to get ready for this mission.

But what Natsu doesn't know is when he gets back, there will be no Lucy of Fairy Tail.

Lucy P.O.V

I packed up all my things. I asked Virgo to help me and put stuff in the Celestial World. So she did. She also asked for punishment, I said no as usual. I went to the train station and got a ticket to Clovertown. Now I'm sitting on the 4 hour train, no one to talk to and nothing to do.

I look around outside to help pass the time then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look to my right to find a man with Blue hair, Blue eyes, Black shirt that is tight and can see his muscles and abs, kinda of shaggy blue jeans, and black converse.

"Hi!" He waved at me with a smile.

"Hi..." I said, I was confuse.

"Are you Lucy Heartfillia?" He asked.

"Yes. And why?" I asked.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, I blushed at the contact then there was a glow. It was blinding at first then I opened my eyes. I was in a forest with 5 more people in front of me.

"Welcome to your new family!" He said.

-----------

Sorry if it's to short. So who's the 5 or 6 (counting the guy she meet on the train) people she is going to meet? What's going to happen to Natsu when he finds out that Lucy is gone and it's part his fault? Found out tomorrow or in 2 days!

~cookie