Chapter 4: God and Goddess

Well the chapter title gives it away, but idc. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

---------

Lucy P.O.V

When we got to camp it was late. We walked for about 4 hours and my feet hurt! When we got to base camp I fell on my butt and took my shoes off.

"My feet hurt." I said while rubbing them.

"Get use to it Sun, cause training will be worse." The girl with the purple hair said.

The guy is jet black hair clapped his hands and said "well okay, let's sit down and introduce ourselves to Sun then tell her about her true self."

'Sun? Why are they calling me Sun?' I thought.

We all sat down by the logs and the girl with the pink lit the wood in the middle with fire.

'Must be a fire mage.' I thought.

Lucas sat by me on my right, then on his right the guy from the train sat there, then beside him sat the guy with white hair, then sat the girl with purple hair, then the guy with jet black hair, then on his right which is my left is the girl with pink hair. (They are all in a circle around the fire, sitting on logs. Sorry if that got complicated.)

"Well Will you go first." The girl with purple hair said.

The guy from the train stood up and waved and smiled a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Will Jones and I'm the Water God." He said then sat down.

'G-god!?' I thought.

Then the girl with purple hair stood up. "I'm the Alice, and I'm the Time Goddess." She said then sat back down.

'Shes a god too!?' I thought. My eyes were as big as a dinner plate.

Then the guy with white hair stood up. "Hi, I'm Ken. I'm the snow/ice god." He said then sat back down.

'Are they all gods!? They are all calm about this!' I thought. My head is going to explode from so much questions.

Then the guy with jet back hair stood up "I'm Noah and I'm the Poison God." He said then sat back down.

'Im going to explode soon.' I thought.

Then the girl with pink hair stood up. "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Bloom the Fire Goddess!" The exclaimed happily.

'Shes very hipper.' I thought.

Then my brother stood up.

'Is he a god too!' I thought.

"Hello. I'm Lucas Heartfillia. I'm the Moon God." He said then looked down at me and smirked, then sat down.

"So Lucy any questions?" Noah said.

"U-umm.... W-why i-I-s my b-brother a g-g-god too?" I shuttered. I had mixed emotions. Curious, and surprise.

"You see Lucas here is your twin. He's the moon god. Layla and Jude Heartfillia are not your real parents. The moon and sun god and goddess are. The moon goddess--Selene-- is your mother, and the sun god--Apollo-- is your father. They gave you and Lucas to Jude and Layla when you guys were about 1 year old. You knew nothing about your real selves. But when you guys were 6 and separated, Lucas found Will and he took him to us. We all been friends since we were young. We saw the blood of Apollo and Selene run through him and took him in. All of our parents died in the God War. Yours did too. So we will train and take their places. Since Lucas is the Moon god, you are the Sun Goddess." Alice said still with a straight face.

"S-sun g-g-goddess!?" I exclaimed.

"Yes. We will start training tomorrow. We have a tent for you, so you better change." Alice said then pointed to the tent on the right side of me. It was a dark yellow. All the tents were different colors. Red, black, light purple, white, and blue, and dark purple.

'The tent color must match their magic color.' I thought.

Then I felt someone pat my back. I turned to see Lucas.

"I know it's hard to understand this information. It was hard for me too. You'll get use to it. They are nice people." He said. I nodded. Then their was a silence between us.

Then he kissed my forehead and said "goodnight" then went off to the black tent.

I look back and everyone was already in their tent.

I went to my tent and called Virgo out.

"Yes Hime-sama?" Virgo said.

"Can you bring me some PJs from my stuff?" I asked. She nodded then poof. I waited a couple of seconds then she poof back.

"Here you go Hime-sama. Punishment?"

"Thank you and No!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Hime-sama. Is that all?"

"Yes thank you Virgo. You may go back." I said. Then she bowed then poof.

I changed into my Pjs then went into my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

But before I fell asleep i said...

"Natsu.... I miss u."

Then I was out for the night.

---------

I tried to make it a long chapter. I hope this explained a lot. Sorry if it was kinda of confusing. Next chapter will be Lots of Natsu P.O.V since this was all Lucy P.O.V. Hope u enjoyed!!!

~cookie