Chapter 3: Natsu's Feeling and Meeting An Old Family Member.

Hi! Cookie here. Here's chapter 3. Hope you enjoy!

------

Lucy P.O.V

"W-what?!" I yelled.

"Will who is this?" A man said. He had blonde spiky hair, brown eyes, blue shirt that's tight, black skinny jeans, and blue converse.

"Lucy Heartfillia." The man from the train said.

Everyone gasp. The guy with the blonde hair came over to me and hugged me.

"I missed you." He said.

"W-who are you?" I said. I was very confuse. He kinda of looked familiar. He stopped hugging me and looked down on me since he was taller.

"You forgot me already lulu?" He said.

'Lulu..... I heard that before, but who-' I thought then gasp.

"Lucas...." I said then tears welled up in my eyes then I hugged him.

"Good to see my twin sis didn't forget me." He said with a smile and hugged me back.

"Good job Will, you found the Sun." A girl with Purple hair with a black tint to it. She also had red piercing eyes. Black shirt that hung loose on her shoulders and came down her her waist, purple jeans with a few holes, and black boots.

I stop hugging Lucas (my twin brother) and looked at her.

"S-sun?" I asked.

"She doesn't know Lucas? I thought she knew." The man said that had white hair, eyes blue as the clear sky, shaggy red shirt, shaggy jeans with a few holes, and sandals.

"Well we did get separated when we were 6 and when I was 7 I found you guys and u told me my true power, so she doesn't really know." Lucas said.

"Well then let's train her new power, meet her, be friends, and eat food with her!" A girl said that had pink hair, black eyes, a black tank top on, white shorts, and sandals.

'She looks like Natsu but as a girl...' I thought.

"Bloom is right. Why don't we meet her first, then train her for the battle in the future." A other man said, he has her back spiky hair, dark blue eyes, white shirt, black jeans, and white converse.

"Okay! Let's go!" The girl with the pink hair said.

They all started walking in the woods. I was still standing there. Lucas looked down onto me.

"Don't worry. They are nice people, but Alice is kinda of strict. Come on, do you want to learned more about yourself?" He asked. I nodded then walked with him into the forest like the rest.

But I was still kinda of confuse.

'Did he say "war"?' I thought and continue walking with Lucas on my left.

Natsu P.O.V

All night I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking about Lucy.

'Lucy.... I'm sorry.... I'll make it up to you.' I thought.

"Why do I always think about Lucy?" I said outloud again.

"Because you like her." Happy said. I jumped up cause he scared me.

"Happy you scared me. Wait, did you say that I like Lucy?" I asked.

"I think you may love her Natsu. When she smiles at you or when your with her don't u feel better or more light. Or when she is hurt and you just want to rip the person apart that hurt her?" Happy said.

I thought for a moment then answered "yes...".

"Okay. When I tell you 'who is the most special person to you' who do you think of?" Happy asked.

"The whole guild." I answered.

"No. Look deep inside yourself and think." Happy said.

I closed my eyes. 'Wendy, no, lisanna, no, erza, no, gray, NO, Lucy. Lucy....' I thought.

"Lucy" I said bluntly.

Happy snickered.

"SHUT UP. I thought you were helping me!?" I yelled.

"Okay, okay. So this means your in-love with Lucy." Happy said. Then he jumped off the bed and exited Natsu's room.

"I'm i-in love w-with Lucy..." I said. When I said that, it felt so right.

'I guess Happy is right. I'm in love with Lucy Heartfillia.' I thought then fell asleep.

--------

That was chapter 3! See you soon!

~cookie