Chapter 6: LUCE!?

Hi! Sorry this is late! GOMEN! This is a short chapter. I'll try to update more.

-----------

Natsu P.O.V

The job was easy. I found them first and beat the living shit out of them. We turned them in and we are on our way home.

"What to stopped to get something to eat?" Lisanna asked.

"No." I said and kept walking towards the train station. I want to get back to Magnoila and see Lucy.

Everyone gave me surprised looks.

"Come on. I want to go home." I said.

We got the tickets and headed home.

----Time Skip: At the Guild----

I slammed open the guild doors.

"We're home Minna" I exclaimed.

I looked around, everyone's faces were down, crying, there's tears everywhere.

"What happened?!" Exclaimed Erza.

Mira turned around and looked us dead in the eye.

"Lucy left, and it's part your fault." She said in a tone that sent shivers up my spine.

I gasp. "Luce?"

Lucy P.O.V

My brother woke me up, really early in the morning. I got dressed and went outside and saw everyone dressed and eating pancakes.

"LUCE!" Bloom yelled and came up to me and crushed me in a hug.

'Luce?' I thought. 'Natsu....'

"What's wrong?" Bloom asked.

"Oh, nothing!" I said and waved my hands in front of my face.

"Well then, come on! The food is going to get cold soon." Bloom said then dragged me to the food.

I started eating, it was very good.

----Time Skip: After We ate----

"Okay Sun, let's start." Alice said.

"Okay...." I said. Alice then grabbed my hand and dragged me to a opening in the forest. There was flowers everywhere. Tiger lilies, daisies, and many more.

"We'll start with the basics. You ready?" Alice said.

"I'm ready." I said

---------

I got some ideas for Lucy's new powers. But I want to hear your ideas. Comment any ideas you have, but must be Sun related. Thank you 4 reading. I'll try to update soon.

~Cookie