Chapter 9: The Hunt

Okay, this outfit above is the outfit Lucy is wearing in the chapter. (Just saying) so I made this chapter veery long. I've been working and planning all week on this chapter. Hope u enjoy!

ーーーーーーーーーー

Erza P.O.V

Finally everyone has at least calm down a bit, but we are still depressed.

Natsu went somewhere with Happy. I think he needs some time to be with himself. Since his best friendーmateーhas just quit the guild.

It's just, how could I be so blinded?! I forgot one of my family members. I'm so ashamed of myself, is even the name title 'Titania' even suitable for me now?

I need to find Lucy, not only bring her back to the guild, but say sorry. Will she even trust us anymore?

Levy P.O.V

'L-lu-chan'

I started breaking down when I heard the horrible news. I couldn't stop crying. Gajeel is hugging me and telling me 'we are going to find her' and 'she'll be fine, it's bunny girl'.

It's just, when she comes back she will trust us again. She will, right?

Lisanna P.O.V

'It's my fault. But I did try to tell Natsu and the rest about leaving out Lucy, but they always push the subject away. Now we are paying for it.' I thought as elfman finally ribbed me off Mira-nii. I wiggled in Elfmans grip to let me go.

"I need to find Lucy!" I yelled.

"No! She made her discussion to leave." Yelled Mira-nii back.

"Discussions are man!" Elfman yelled out.

I stopped wiggling once I realized that they won't let me go.

'Gomen Lucy. When you come back, please forgive us and trust as one family again.' I thought.

Gray P.O.V

'GOD DAMMIT!' I thought.

How could I forget my own family?! She was like my sister! I guess I really am a ice fool. How could one so stupid?! Dammit.

I look at the guild doors that Natsu ran through to find Lucy.

'Natsu... Get Lucy's trust back.' I thought.

Natsu P.O.V

"LUCY!" I yelled through the streets.

"RUSHI!" Yelled Happy.

We found her apartment empty, don't a thing in site. The land-lady said she left yesterday.

'We missed her by a day.' I thought.

I felt Happy's paw on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the cat. He had silent tears streaming from his eyes and a soft gaze on me.

"Don't worry we will find her. Just believe." Happy said. (A/N: BELIEVE AND FAIRY DUST!!! Wait isn't it: friendship and fairy dust. Idk)

I nodded at him. I saw the determination in his eyes sparkle widely.

"Don't worry we will get her back. Then we will make things right." I said to Happy and was off to the train station. I picked a random city to start my search.

The ticket read;

Destination: Hargeon

Start Time: 6:30P.M

Cost: 130 jewels

End Time: 7:20P.M

'Where is all started...' I thought then sat on the bench to wait for the train.