Finally, it was Wednesday

Finally, it was Wednesday. Junhoe's first day off during the week; the shop only being open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (a Sunday here and there during holidays especially).

His mind could finally relax. He was even excited, he'd be seeing his older brother and his partner today. So, Junhoe wanted to look good. Though, none of his go-to clothes were washed. Not one black shirt, not one white top.

Whipping out his phone, he messaged the group chat with him and his two friends.

Juneyaaaaaa
Hey, I didn't wash any of my clothes. You guys mind if I borrow anything?

DongDong
Don't you have that cute pink shirt in there? The one you wore for church?

Nani
You should wear that! Pair it with Dongii's black cardigan. Hyung will /love/ it. It'll be like your his little damsel in distress all over again.

Juneyaaaaaa
No. I rather /die/.

Nani
Do it. You won't die. Make your hyung happy.

DongDong
Yeah, 'pretty princess'. Be a good little dongsaeng .

Juneyaaaaaa
Blocked.

Rolling his eyes, Junhoe threw his phone on his bed and opened it closer to see the infamous pink blouse. It was for girls. His mom accidentally bought it from the juniors section and they didn't know this until his brother looked at the tag.

Junhoe was humiliated then and he felt humiliated now.

Even so, he still put it on with a pair of black denim jeans along with white and black vans. Looking at himself as he brushed his hair. He grumbled,

"I actually look like a bitch."

Though he knew Jinhwan was right, his hyung (and his significant other) would love to see just a hint of color on him. It would remind him of the old days when Junhoe relied on him for everything. Sadly, he still did for somethings.

Sitting in the school cafe, Junhoe waited stirring his ice tea. Junhoe was nervous now, he hadn't seen them in sometime and he felt obligated to give back what he owed (even if he didn't technically owe anything, but he couldn't help himself).

Junhoe just let him fall into a relaxed aura as he sipped his ice tea and scrolled through his phone. Once in a while, double tapping someone's picture to like it. Going to his 'following' to see what was happening with who he follows and their activity; he saw Donghyuk (who was working just behind the counter) had followed a 'shxxbi131', checking the account he saw it was bandaid boy— Kim Hanbin.