He missed him

He missed him.

Not Donghyuk, not Jinhwan, but Bobby.

As he laid in bed alone now, he was thinking about him.  About how he missed him dearly.  And he couldn't believe himself for missing Bobby.  Why did he?

Junhoe's eyes flicked to the door to see someone he probably really needed to see and that was Youngbae.  He held two hot bars in hand as he gave Junhoe a smile.  The older man gave the younger the food bar and lowered down onto the bed. 

"Why'd you come up?" Junhoe asked softly making Youngbae sigh.  He looked like he had something heavy on his chest as he rubbed his neck.

"Junhoe, I... firstly, how are you?"  Youngbae questioned, Junhoe lazily munched on his hot bar as he slowly deflated.  This made Youngbae continue and say, "Not good?"

"I miss someone," Junhoe whispered, "I thought home would be good for me, but he's not here and that makes this all seem so... bitter.  I came home because I thought I needed to be away from him and—"

"You miss him more than ever," Youngbae nodded, "Maybe you pay his bus fare and have him come up, I don't know."

"Hm, maybe," Junhoe rubbed his cheek as he thought as he stared at his hot bar distastefully, "Is something wrong?"

"Why do you—why do you ask?" Youngbae scratched at his neck as he looked at Junhoe, "Did you—did you notice something?"

Junhoe sat there looking at him, his hands were twitchy and his eyes were wide and accusing.  This wasn't his TaeTae.  Something was going on that Junhoe didn't know.

"What is it?" Junhoe demanded, "Is it Sungie and my hyung?  Are they—"

"No!" Youngbae exclaimed as he flailed his arms, "They are happy and very much in love.  And you living your life has only made them happier."

Junhoe flattered as he let out a soft, "oh."  Then he perked up again as he tilted his head, "Then what is it?"

"It's..." Youngbae bit his lip, "We've always been five—"

"Plus me!" Junhoe yelled making Youngbae smile softly as he stroked his cheek and then kissed his forehead.

"Plus you," Youngbae sighed, "There's been some trouble between—"

"That's what you always say!"  A loud yell came suddenly, along with a bang.  Junhoe stood up abandoning his treat and the conversation because that yell sounded like Jiyong. 

"What's going on?" Junhoe whispered, Youngbae reached for him trying to pull him back down to sit, but Junhoe was up and ready to go. "I have to go check."

"Jun—" 

Though it was far too late because the boy was rushing down the stairs, hearing the argument, the words, their exchange.  And it was toxic.