Junhoe didn't feel like anything changed

Junhoe didn't feel like anything changed. He was back to the same old Junhoe.

Except for the fact, bills were on his ass. He still cursed his brother for being as kind as to get him and his friend's an apartment just walking distance of the campus. For some reason, the apartment building was closer than the dorms, but they were expensive.

He didn't want to ask his friend's for help because they already paid their due dividends, but Junhoe was struggling with this rent. Proven as to why he was suddenly at the flower shop, day and night. Junhoe was just go, go, go now and everyone took notice.

Junhoe stared down at the daisy chain he made. They were a best seller, just like his crowns.

It was his only a bit of peace between his episodes of sadness and attacks to working until his poor, soft hands were cut all up. Junhoe was so sick of flowers by the time the end of his shift came. Sick of papers, of bills, and not-so-happy emotions.

Junhoe took a moment to poke the Water Lilies around in their indoor pond. Sighing, he was glad no one really came today. He was almost free and he could go home, make some cup ramen and just—

"You know, you're open for ten more minutes." Junhoe cringed inwardly heading Donghyuk's voice as the bell rung, turning around he saw everyone (including their new friends) filing in.

"Well, I say we close now," Junhoe grumbled and then pouted. "Did you guys come to make my life harder?"

"No. We just came to pick you up, so we can go eat at this ramen restaurant." Bobby smiled going over to Junhoe. Climbing over the counter, he brushed Junhoe off before looking him over.

"To rub your stupid relationships in my face?" Junhoe groaned, Jinhwan and Yunhyeong started dating not even the next day after mini golf.

Junhoe and Donghyuk sat on the couch. Donghyuk was sandwiched between the couch cushions and a soft and possibly sad Junhoe. He didn't know really and he didn't want to ruin the comfortable atmosphere by asking. Junhoe wasn't one, to be honest about his feelings in such a way, he would hide it and deny anything thrown his way.

So, Donghyuk just accepted only being able to cuddle his friend through whatever he was going through mentally. Their eyes lazily watched 'Love Stage!' on their TV, possibly Junhoe's favorite anime, Jinhwan came walking out looking extra nice.

Turning their heads they looked to the man wearing a white button-down tucked into black slacks. His blonde hair styled so freely. Jinhwan held a cute black cardigan and a pink shawl.

"Which one?" He asked them softly. Junhoe sat up rather alarmed by what he was seeing and Donghyuk sat up as well.

"Where are you going looking like that?" Junhoe asked in an accusatory tone. Jinhwan smiled gently as he looked to his cover-ups.