Junhoe began dodging Jinhwan and Donghyuk's calls and messages

Junhoe began dodging Jinhwan and Donghyuk's calls and messages. Avoiding them at work and just up front ignoring them, even locking himself in his room. He'd done it successfully for a whole two days.

Junhoe thought, 'well maybe if I ignore everyone, no one can have me go out or do anything'

He sighed softly knowing the true reason as well, he wouldn't have to face a certain purple-haired male.

Maybe, just maybe he gave up trying to be unreachable due to the fact he showed up in the mall cafeteria and found Donghyuk and Jinhwan where they said they'd be. Junhoe softened seeing how happy they got seeing him.

"You don't have to go." Jinhwan immediately said as he reached up touching Junhoe's face softly. The elder male tried to hide his surprise at how Junhoe was so accepting of it, usually, he'd pull away quickly and try to act macho and tough.

"No, it's not that." Junhoe sat down and Donghyuk opened his arms, which were soon filled with his friend he missed dearly.

"You cut us off for two days," Donghyuk whispered. "It had to be something."

"Maybe I got scared," Junhoe admitted.

"Meeting new people?" Jinhwan asked softly. Junhoe continued to lay his head on Donghyuk's shoulder, softly laughing as the boy's blonde locks tickled Junhoe's forehead. Donghyuk wished they had more moments like this, Junhoe used to love hugs, kisses, and cuddles(for someone who loved skinship of all kinds, this was heaven).

Junhoe lifted his head and pulled himself away with a bit lip, he just nodded,

"I finally came to the conclusion that maybe Seunghyun is right and it's time to just give more people a chance," Junhoe remarked. His mind went back to when he really began reflecting,

Junhoe sat on his plush white bed, staring at himself in his body mirror. He only wore a black t-shirt that covered his milky-white thighs, a pink body pillow sitting in the cusp of his crisscrossed legs.

Junhoe felt empty inside. He couldn't pinpoint if that felt worse than when he felt like he was dying earlier that morning.

"They're just other guys your age." Junhoe hissed at himself. His reflection darkening as it glowered back at him. "You're so pathetic!"

'Me? You're the one who says you don't like boys. You're the one who won't allow himself happiness.' Junhoe would imagine his reflection would say, it would seem that way by how the reflection's mouth moved. Even if it was all in his head.

"I don't... I don't like guys." Junhoe grumbled.

'You love flowers. You love colors. You love all things cute, soft, and fluffy. You hate black and white now, you've subjected yourself and now—'

"No." Junhoe's eyes flickered and rubbed his face. "This isn't about that! It's about me opening up."

'Then do it. Don't be pathetic and talk to me.' Junhoe could feel the hot tears now as he sniffled.