Chapter 2: It Was At This Moment, Voldemort Knew, He Screwed Up

Hey y'all I'M BACK. For this chapter at least, because I have nothing else written. .-. The last couple weeks of school took it out of me; gosh I was SO BUSY. But now it's winter vacation, and I have a new chapter for u, so here it issss.

I won't take up your time talking, (I say as I take up your time talking) so I'll just go and let you read this. This garbage. Why do you want to read this. Why did you click on the next chapter. The first one should've deterred you away from this.

Anywaysssssss, comment if you want. They're my favorite thing tbh. Love comments so much. :D Also love Danny and Harry a LOT. They're beansssss.

Oh no I"m taking up all your time talking. Well I'll just.. let myself out... of my own fanfic.....

Have fun? I hope. This chapter is trash, but so is everything I write.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm going to have that blasted song stuck in my head for the rest of the month. I'm never going to be able to look at him, or even hear his name, without the stupid song getting stuck in my head." Voldemort pinched his nose.

Harry, on the other hand, was being a little devil. "... Snape, Snape, Severus Snape."

"I would hex you if I could." Voldemort responded, not even turning around.

If Harry was a little taller, and not a dinky three year old, he would've patted Voldy's shoulder sympathetically. "We can take the rest of them slowly."

"There's more?!"

"Oi, don't insult Snape's Diary. That video was a blessing."

Slowly, Voldemort turned around. "There's a video about Snape's Diary?"

Harry nodded.

"We're watching it. Now."

Harry grinned.

.....

Two Years and Two Months into the Kidnapping

"My Lord! I have important news!" A Death Eater bowed before his lord, panting heavily from running.

Voldemort seemed disinterested. "Well, what is it? Spit it out."

"We've- We've captured Sirius Black! He's James Potter's best friend! We found him trying to sneak into the Manor, but he triggered the wards."

The Dark Lord glanced over, raising a non-existent eyebrow. He faintly wondered if Harry was close to this person. The Potter brat only said not to attack his family, and as far as he knew, Sirius Black was not related to the Potters. So it should be fine if Voldemort disposed of this person, correct? After all, he was the one who tried to break in.

Voldemort ignored the warning bells of common sense, telling him that this was a bad idea.

.....

Harry felt the moment Sirius stepped onto the grounds. He also felt the moment Sirius was captured by Death Eaters.

He also also felt the moment Voldemort walked towards the cell his godfather was being held in.

With no more than half a thought about it, Harry silently apparated to the dungeon, masking himself under an invisibility spell. He would watch from the background to see if Voldemort would uphold his promise.

There were no Death Eaters in sight, in the darkness of the underground. They were probably told to leave the prisoner alone once he was taken care of.