✨1:6✨ Wrong Number

Jungkook took a quick shower before going to his wardrobe to pick a outfit, he scanned through it, eyes landing on a simple white hoodie and a jeans jacket to go with it, as for the pants he went with some normal ripped jeans. Jungkook didn't bother to eat breakfast since he didn't want to be late, again. He put on his shoes(timberland) before leaving his house.

Jungkook checked his phone for the address that Taehyung sent him, which was to a park which was called Jimin. The park was fairly close to Jungkooks house so it only took 5 minutes to go there.

Looking around the park he spotted a familiar face known as Taehyung. Jungkook walked up to him(from behind) and put a hand on his shoulder which caused the older to flinch.

"Sorry" Jungkook removed the hand letting it fall to his side,"For what? I get scared easily so it wasn't anything really" Taehyung slightly smiled at the younger.

"Okay" was Jungkooks last response as Taehyung motioned for him to follow. Jungkook followed Taehyung to a car which looked seemingly new.

"What are you waiting for, come and have a seat" Taehyung said as he sat down on the driver's seat while Jungkook sat down on the passenger seat.

"So, where are we going?" Jungkook looked around the Taehyungs car while trying to sound a little bit excited,"The amusement park"

*=*=*

The drive was only 30 minutes, the amusement park looked fairly big and depending on how many people that were there, it seemed to have fun rides.

Taehyung paid for the entrance since it was his idea, even tho Jungkook told him to not pay and that it was all on him. The ride Taehyung decided to choose was the teacups which Jungkook hated, every time Jungkook would go on that ride something bad happened.

As they sat down on the ride Jungkook could feel that he started to get nauseous already even tho it hadn't started yet and that didn't get unnoticed by Taehyung.

"What's wrong? You're starting to get green" Taehyung asked worried but it came out wrong.

Jungkook glared at the older as he tried to hold everything together when the ride started. Taehyung made their cup go a bit slow since he knew Jungkook was about to throw up. All of the efforts didn't help tho, Jungkook couldn't even last a 20 seconds before he puked on Taehyung.