✨2:1✨ Wrong Number

Taehyung thought that Jungkook's house was rather nice and it was well cleaned. It had some modern parts and some old classic parts which gave the house a nice charm.

Jungkook had told Taehyung to sit down on the couch and wait for him to get some snacks. As Taehyung did that he noticed that the younger had three big movieshelfs full of movies(this is actually me, and most of the movies are horror ones)

Jungkook soon came back with a bowl of popcorn and some drinks. He placed the food and the drinks down on the coffee table before choosing a movie.,q"Do you want to see nightmare on elm street(the new version)" the younger asked as he took it out of the movieshelf.

"Sure" As the older agreed to watch the movie Jungkook placed it in the dvd player and started it. Taehyung made space for Jungkook to sit next to him on the couch, when suddenly Jungkook told him to pause the movie.

"Sorry i gotta answer this" Jungkook pulled out his ringing phone and went of to the kitchen to answer it,"Hello?"

"Jeon Jungkook, pay the 1000000 dollars(yes ik it's won in Korea but just go with the flow)before this weekend, my boss is getting impatient and if you don't do it he'll hurt or even kill you"

"Ugh not this again" Jungkook muttered to himself,"Why me, i didn't do anything" Jungkook sighed as he waited for a answer.

"1000000 now!" The voice said as the line cut.

"Great" Jungkook muttered once again, he didn't notice Taehyung that came in to the kitchen wondering why Jungkook is taking so long.

"Is everything alright?" Taehyung looked at the younger and saw his worried and stressed out face which made him worry for Jungkook.

"Im fine, let's watch the movie now" Jungkook said as he walked back to the couch and unpaused the movie.

*=*=*

Jungkook looked to his side as he felt weight on his shoulder, it turned out that Taehyung had fallen asleep. Jungkook placed a hand on the olders head as he stroked it gently.

He sat there for about 10 minutes more before standing up to grab a blanket. Jungkook placed the blanket on the older before giving him a light kiss on the head.

"Goodnight" Jungkook whispered before going inside his own room, falling asleep.