✨2:2✨ Wrong Number

Taehyung woke up due to a yummy smell, he stretched his arm like a cat before standing up from the couch to walk to the kitchen.

"I see that you're up" Jungkook said as he put some pancakes on a plate before handing it over to Taehyung, "Obviously" Taehyung playfully replied before taking the plate.

While they ate they had some conversations, most of them were about what they liked and what interests they had. When they finished eating Taehyung cleaned the dishes since Jungkook made the breakfast.

"I should go now" Taehyung put on his shoes before taking his jacket before turning towards the younger.

"Taehyung... I-i um" Jungkook said not finding the right words, "U-um d-do y-you.." He continued.

Jungkook then suddenly felt some lips on top of his, he was shocked, did Taehyung like him? The kiss was very short but Jungkook could already feel that his face had started to heat up, but he didn't say anything nor did he move, he was to shocked at the moment.

"Bye" Taehyung said as he quickly went out the door leaving the younger confused.

Jungkook touched his lips still confused, why did Taehyung do that? Jungkook couldn't deny that a part of him was happy about the olders actions.

Jungkook decided that he should talk to Seokjin about his feelings.

*=*=*

As Jungkook entered the café he was greeted by Seokjin who told him to sit down, the café was closed so they didn't worry about someone overhearing them. Seokjin wasn't really the best person to talk about feelings but Jungkook didn't have any other friends at the moment.

"Hyung, i've been getting this weird feelings" Jungkook nervously fiddled with his fingers as he spoke with Seokjin,"Go on" Seokjin looked at his nervous friend before taking the youngers hand in a way to make him less nervous.

"Andit'sbecauseofapersonandithinkimightlikehim(And it's because of a person and i think that i might like him)" Jungkook blurted out.

"Ah, the guy that you came here with","but why didn't you like him in the beginning?" The older asked knowingly but also confused. He remembered that when he liked a guy he did a lot of stupid things to get the guy to like him but it turned out that the guy had a crush on Seokjin since 5th grade.

"I didn't like him at first because he was so forward and annoying, but i guess that it adds to his charm" Jungkook thought back to when he and Taehyung first texted with eatchother,"Well then you better tell him how you feel, it's that simple"

"I don't know... Let me think about it" Jungkook wasn't sure he was making the right choice.

Their conversation ended since some costumers were waiting outside for the café to open which was the signal for Jungkook to leave. As Jungkook made his way back home he thought about his feelings, were they really there or not, was it only his mind making up things?

Those thoughts kept Jungkook up that night, should he really confess to Taehyung when he didn't even know if the feelings were real?

__________________________________________________________________________________

I just want to say that i cringed while writing this so you're probably not the only one.

Have fun reading!