✨2:5✨ Wrong Number

He looked up at the older with a serious face, "i like you" Jungkook couldn't tell what Taehyungs expression was, it looked like a mixture of happiness and relief? Did the confession make Taehyung happy?

Jungkook was caught off guard when he suddenly felt some arms around him. He looked at Taehyung and saw a smile plastered on his face.

"I like you too" Taehyung said while tightening the hug.

Jungkook was happy, happy with the moment that he is in but little did he know that the happiness was soon to disappear.

After their confession Taehyung suggested that Jungkook should meet his friends which Jungkook slightly hesitated at first but then agreed on. Jungkook then watched as Taehyung took up his phone and texted something.

"Who are you texting?" Jungkook looked over at Taehyungs phone but the older pulled it away.

"My friends, duh. They said that they are at a restaurant and that we could join them" Jungkook nervously smiled before speaking,".....Alright"

*=*=*

The restaurant was fairly normal, it didn't look to formal but not to cheap, it was just right. Jungkook followed Taehyung as they entered through the door, and was immediately greeted by hundreds of smells, some exotic and some regular ones like pepper or cinnamon.

Taehyung then went over to a table which was filled people, Jungkook following shortly behind."Guys, this is Jungkook","and Jungkook these are my friends"

Jungkook waved his hand shyly before smiling.

"Ah, Seokjin have told me about you, btw call me Namjoon" a guy with dimples said as he extended his hand.

"You're his boyfriend right?" Jungkook shook the olders hand. Jungkook remembered that Seokjin had once told him that he had a boyfriend and that he was basically the love of his life,"Yep" Jungkook smiled upon hearing that.

"Well Jungkook, how close are you to Taehyung"

"Im..... Uh.." Jungkook didn't know what they were? He was just about to respond when Taehyung cut him off.

"He's my boyfriend" Taehyung put a arm around the youngers shoulder before pulling him closer.