✨Epilogue✨

A week had past and Taehyung was locked in his house, eating loads of chocolate and icecream. He missed Jungkook and wondered if the younger missed him too. His friends had told him to come out once in a while but he just declined every time.

Taehyung turned on the TV and a documentary about a bunny was currently on, he felt his heart ache and in the end he decided to visit Jungkooks "old house", when he walked outside he was met by fresh air, something he hadn't felt for a while. He sighed as he walked through the streets, they were mostly empty and lifeless.

Taehyung stopped when a familiar house came in to view, a sad smile filled his features and when he walked up to the door he remembered that he didn't have the key,"ugh" Taehyung was about to leave again when he heard the door open due to the wind.

It wasn't locked? Taehyung walked inside the house and closed the door, the smell of Jungkook was still there which made him smile, it made him feel safe.

Taehyung looked around the house for a bit before entering the kitchen, he opened the fridge and saw no food besides a apple, who keeps their fruit in the fridge?

Taehyung picked up the fruit and walked over to the thrash can but his eyes landed on something that was crumbled, he dropped the apple and picked the thing up, after flattening it out he realized that it was a letter. He read it and his eyes widened(yes it's the same letter that Jungkook threw away in the thrash in chapter 28, so don't get confused)

Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook had to go through all of this and he suddenly felt guilty and sadness that he didn't noticed earlier when Jungkook was still with him. He put the letter in his pocket before walking back home now he was determined to find Jungkook even if it would kill him.

...

And there's the epilogue, sorry if it was sucky but if i make a sequel or even a second book i know what to write it about, don't forget to let me know what you thought about this book and have a nice day/night.