✨2:0✨ Wrong Number

Jungkook made his way to the café as fast as he could, he was going to get there first!

When the café was in sight he saw Taehyung being almost at the café entrance. Jungkook ran as fast as he could, some people looked at him like he wasn't even human. The loud footsteps didn't get unnoticed by Taehyung as he also fastened his pace.

As both of the boys entered through the door they both yelled "First!" Simultaneously.

"I won" Jungkook said while trying to catch his breath,"No i won" Taehyung was sure that he had won the challenge.

"No i won!"

"NO I WON!"

"Boys stop, i believe that you entered through the entrance at the same time" Seokjin appearance made the two of them shut up,"Hmph i still believe that i was first" Jungkook crossed his arms earing a glare from Taehyung. This kid.

"Go sit down at a table, i know what to get you guys" Seokjin disappeared in to the kitchen leaving the two bickering boys.

Jungkook and Taehyung obeyed Seokjin as they sat down at one of the empty tables. The tension filled the air as they didn't look at eatchother. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung as he let out a small sigh, "Taehyung you won, happy now?"

"Very!" Taehyung excitedly clapped his hands before doing a small victory dance.

What a kid

Seokjin came with the food that he had picked out which happened to be bacon and eggs shaped like a love heart.

"What's with the heart" Jungkook asked as he took a bite out of the food, "Nothing, i just wanted it to look festive" Seokjin looked at the two boys with a proud face,"So you guys made up?" He continued.

"Yeah we did" Taehyung said as he did a slightly mocking smile at Jungkook. Jungkook kicked Taehyungs leg before nodding his head.

*=*=*

When they finished the food Taehyung offered to walk Jungkook home which the younger agreed to. As they arrived at the house Taehyung stopped, "Bye, um...i guess i'll see you later" Taehyung said as he turned around ready to walk back to his house.

"Can't you stay?" Jungkook said as he pinched himself thinking that he said it weirdly.

"Sure, but only if you want to" Taehyung hesitantly glanced at the younger, "Yeah we could watch a movie or something"   Jungkook opened the door as he glanced at Taehyung.

"Okay" Taehyung said as he went inside the house.