Kris X Female! Reader "The Way You Move"

((I was thinking of the song Mr. Saxobeat while writing this, so that's the mood to this entire one shot now. XD))

(Third Person POV)

"KRIS! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!" She yelled at him, snapping him from his trance. He had a tendency to stare at her, watching the way she would dodge attacks with ease. He admired the way she flipped and slid, the way she always hit the ground running. She had been trapped down here for a while before he and Susie fell, and had seen where the Dark World took it's toll on her mental state. She wasn't afraid to hurt them, but in the end, she always kept that small scrap of humanity. She never killed them. Twas something else he admired about her, but she was right. He needed to focus.

"What do we do?" Ralsei chirped, looking on at three puzzle piece looking workers that just needed to make ends meet. (Y/N) noticed this a while back and refused to hurt them, looking to Kris for advise along with Ralsei. Susie did her own thing, but since the puzzle pieces were warned, it didn't matter. No one's choices mattered.

Kris instructs Ralsei to defend, and (Y/N) to befriend one, as he would do the same. (Y/N) was a special Ally in battle. Not only was she their best at avoiding attacks, she would either follow suit with Susie or Kris, copying what they would do. A true Wild Card.

Kris extended his hand to point at the puzzle piece in front of him, telling the piece he wanted to be it's friend. It instantly agreed.

Ralsei his his face behind his scarf, which serves as his weapon and shield. What an innovative technology.

Susie attempted to clobber a piece, but being forewarned about the incoming attack, the piece dodged. She growled in anger.

(Y/N) extended her hand outwards, in a handshake motion, smiling brightly.
"Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" She asked. The crowd yells out in nostalgia. The puzzle piece instantly agreed, smiling brightly.

"(Y/N)! You're up!" Ralsei called as they prepared for their attack. She seemed to shake off her nerves and the toll of the Dark World showed as she laughed, jumping into the ring.

Attack after attack, she would dodge without problem, seeming to dance in the ring. Kris found himself entranced in her movements once more. He watched the way she dodged the puzzle attacks at the last minute instead of moving around. Smart. Those pieces would follow you until you stopped moving if you were caught moving around. Kris watched as she got caught by the last attack and it followed her. He started to panic, but she didn't.

She got herself ready and did a move that they couldn't ever perform. She did a move in cheerleading that is called the "Death Drop", a whiplash move that had serious cranial consequences if done incorrectly. But Kris watched as she now lied directly under the attack, perfectly still as it began to fade away. She sat up, the world spinning for a second, but otherwise, she was fine. Kris sighed in relief, which didn't go unnoticed by Ralsei, who just squealed internally. Ship ship ship!

(Y/N) returned to the party's side, ready for action.

As the fight went on, Kris led his team to pasifistic victory, sparing every Darkner as they went along. Kris would pat (Y/N) on the shoulder after it was all said and done, a sign if appreciation. (Y/N) secretly smiled and giggled to herself after he left. Her crush liked her gmogmogmog!! :33

(Y/N) watched the world spin once again and grew sick, hearing the faint words of someone who seemed like a loon.

"I can do anything!" This voice said and burst into a giggling fit.
"Even control you! In time, time!"

~~~~
654 words

This one took me a bit longer to get motivation for, but here's my gift for you guys! If you liked it, click the star! Want to see more? Request in the comments!

What was your favorite part of this one shot? What could I have done better? Tell me below!

Have wonderful dreams wherever you are! I, love you!