KM ㅡ 04

EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY

COUNCIL ROOM

Mina came in without knocking and shut the door with force, making the two girls inside the room jolted in surprised.

"Kkamjjakiya! It is really your thing to scare people." Jihyo had her palm above her chest as she complains the action of the brunette.

Jihyo is the vice president of the council student and is a close friend of Mina along with Jeongyeon and Nayeon that will appear later in the upcoming chapters.

Mina didn't care a little about what Jihyo feel. She lay on the leather sofa with a frown on her face.

"Aren't you used to it? Just understand her Jihyo-ssi, our baby is obviously not in a mood." The owner of the voice is Lee Ji Eun or known as IU.

She is the council's president. She stood from her desk, coming towards in front of her table where the couches placed. She sat across the lying Mina.

"Was it the baby beast who caused that frown in your face?"

Mina remained silent, having no plan of uttering a single word. It is unusual that her mood changes after having a word with Chaeyoung awhile ago.

There were no words the younger have told that caused her anger but there was something she sees in her eyes that made her mad.

Seeing Chaeyoung looking at her the way what she witnessed earlier made her upset to herself not for the clueless slave.

"What are you up to Mina? It's your thing to punish people, disciplining them for their small mistakes but you're not the type who make someone suffer without a reason."

By that said 'make someone suffer without a reason' Mina suddenly sat up. She glared at the president.

"Everything exists with a reason. I have my own reason and rights and not in all times I should voice out the reasons. And not in all times I'm punishing them for their mistakes."

"So are you saying you're helping that girl?"

Mina didn't respond but instead lean her back on the sofa. Looking so exhausted for what reason she only knows inside her mind.

"I don't know what are you really up to Mina but there is one thing that I want to remind you..."

Mina gulped but remained calmed. She has guessed what will IU about to say.