KM ㅡ 71

The ship's horn honked loudly as the ship reached the port of Osaka

The ship's horn honked loudly as the ship reached the port of Osaka. Later, passengers started making their way out.

Mina and Chaeyoung stayed outside, in front of the ship. Mina was leaning her arms on the railing of the ship whilst facing the ship. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung stayed her eyes on the view outside, watching the passenger as they go on their respective ways.

"Wow~ this is just the port but it looks amazing already," Chaeyoung said with excitement. Her eyes are like forming into a heart.

Mina tilts her head to look at Chaeyoung. "You're excited?"

"Eung~" She smile without showing her teeth that her dimples marked in her cheek.

"Haha, how do you do that?" Mina turns her body to face Chaeyoung, with her arms still supporting on the railings.

"Mm do what?"

Mina points Chaeyoung's dimples by pushing her lips forward. "Those adorable dimples."

"Hehe, they show up when I'm happy. Do you like it?"

"Mm, but I like you better."

Chaeyoung was a little surprise. "Huh?"

"Huh?" Mina imitates her with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Eh?"

"Eh?" Mina imitates her again.

"Tss."

"Tss." Mina chuckled and Chaeyoung responds with a pout.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't pout in front of me."

"Waeyo?"

"You won't like it what will I do next."

"Oh? Waeyo?"

Mina smirks a little. "Don't you really know or you're just pretending not to know?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head. "I don't know. I don't get you meant."

"Aish, just don't. Do as I say." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Waeyo?" Chaeyoung frowned in confusion.

"You look u-ugly. It's i-irritating." She looks away.

"Eh?"

"Eh? Eh? Are you Japanese?? Tss."

"Why are upset? I'm just asking." Her mouth twisted into a grimace.

"I'm not upset.."

Chaeyoung did not respond. She just looks at Mina who's facing the inside of the ship. Chaeyoung stayed her eyes on Mina, wearing an innocent face.

Silent suddenly reigning between them. Only the sound of the helicopter flying in the sky keeping them tuned.

Mr Son came out from the door, coming closer to their direction. "Hey, love birds!" He said whilst chuckling as he gets closer.