KM ㅡ 10

E

E.W.U. CENTENNIAL LIBRARY

Chaeyoung ties her hair in a low ponytail and wears her round reading glasses. She brings her eyes to the girl in front of her as she felt eyes watching her.

"What is it Momo unni? Is there some dirt on my face or what?"

"Aniya but are you aware of what do you look right now?" She giggled.

Chaeyoung gasped and quickly hide her face behind her palms. "Wae? What do I look? W-What's wrong with my face?"

Momo leans on her chair and crosses her arms. "Look around you. Everyone's eyeing you." The latter did as said.

"Do I look like a nerd?" She frowned in confusion. "Do they hate nerds that much?" She pout. "That foreign girl right there likely want me to disappear right now. She never set her eyes off me."

Momo giggled. "Actually not."

"Hm?" Chaeyoung tilts her head whilst pouting.

"She wasn't looking at you in a bad manner. She was looking at you like wanting you to keep into her pockets and fly back to her country."

"Huh?" The slow Chaeyoung again.

"You look really really cute right now with that glasses. Aren't you aware of that? I understand that girl though." She smiles a little. "Neither me thinking the same thing."

"Ah is that so? Hehe." She chuckled awkwardly and look down on the books in the table as she feels herself blushing.

These days with Momo, she tends to blush every moment the older girl complimented her. She finds it so warm as Momo gives a presence of an older sister since she doesn't have one to treat her the way Momo treated her.

She counted herself as lucky to bumped with Momo, got to know her and became this close because the older girl does treat her well unlike the other Japanese girl she knows.

"Should we start?" Momo stated then they begin the tutoring.

After a while, Momo noticed a vibration sound. She was sure that it's not her phone since hers was just above the table.

She was about to remind Chaeyoung but it stopped from vibrating so she just ignored it since the latter look so serious right now, trying her best to teach Momo.

➵➵➵

HUMAN ECOLOGY BLG.

"Damn it!" Mina cussed as she ends the call. "What did she think she is? That midget sure keeps her habit of not picking up my calls."