KM ㅡ 61

Annoyed

Annoyed.

I left Mina after throwing those words. I mean it. I meant my words.

I won't give up.

Not to fast. No plans at all. I want to talk with Chaeyoung first. But whatever her decision will be, I will respect it. I just hope she won't stay away.

Our memories are not that easy to forget.

It's not easy to let them go.

My phone rings.

I take my phone out in my purse to check the caller.

It was Seulgi so I accept the call.

✆"Where did you go?" She immediately asked.

"In the central park," I said in inappetence.

I'm still in the central park where I left Mina. I just stayed on the other side. I want to enjoy the fresh sea air. I needed it right now.

I admit that I'm jealous.

I was watching Mina and Chaeyoung since they entered the hall and I couldn't help to feel any jealousy. I don't know what relationship do they have but I can feel something the way they look at each other...

The way many Mina look at her, the way Mina hold and touch her...

It makes me mad.

What worst, I can't go near her. I can't go near Chaeyoung. I don't have enough reasons to come close to her even though I came with good intentions. I just don't want to ruin this night.

It is special for her and for her father.

Yeah... This party is meant for them to meet. Everyone at the party knows.

✆"I thought your resting in our room. What are you doing there? It's cold. Wait. I'm coming there. Wait for me." Her voice filled with worries.

"Mmm." I simply respond then she hung up.

I heard faint whimpers nearby. I look around to check whoever owned the sobs. I get on my feet. I was surprised to see Chaeyoung crying on the floor. Base from her look, I think she tripped down.

I ran to help her up. "Hey, are you alright?" I hold her both on her shoulder, trying to face her to me. "What's wrong?"