KM ㅡ 65

I was surprised when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged me

I was surprised when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged me. But I'm glad that she use my shoulder to cry. I hug her back.

I think I'm blushing.

I don't feel like in cloud nine but I feel like in heaven.

'Pfft. I feel like something tickling my entire body gooossshhh I didn't know 'love' can be this good.'

I rub her shoulder to comfort her. I know she's crying because she's happy.

I carefully throw the ice cream cup to the trash bin below the TV and it shot.

'Excellent, Ms Perfect.'

'Psh. The power of love.'

'Shut up conscience, please. It's my moment to shine.'

Time flies fast.

Chaeyoung's sobs aren't that obvious anymore. I think she had calm down. But I can still feel her shoulders shaking and little sniffles filling the room.

It's strange how I don't hear the sound coming from the TV. I can only hear my heartbeat and her little sniffles.

With a smile on my lips, I caress her hair then gently patting her head.

A moment later.

"M-Mina.." She uttered.

I move my head slowly to face her. Her face is between my shoulder and chest so she's looking up at me.

I gulped.

'So close!'

'The closer. The more is a danger.'

'Shut up conscience!'

I blink twice.

"Y-Yes?"

She did not respond right away. She was looking at me with teary eyes. They are sparkling like the eye of a puppy.

'Awe~ so cute~'

"Thank you..." She uttered.

I slowly gulp, not wanting to show my panic. Her warm breath just caress my lips! ASDFGHJK!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)

I force a smile.

"You are always welcome."

She releases from the hug slowly but without breaking her eyes on me. She looks me straight to my eyes seriously.

"I mean it."

"Iㅡ"

"Because if it wasn't for you.." She cut in. "My father wouldn't become a person he is right now."

"Ah.. what do you mean?"

"Through all this time, you stayed beside him. You are there to comfort him. You are there to give the love he longs for a daughter... for a family. Thank you so much... Because if it wasn't for you who gave him the strength to believe in possible... He wouldn't be in a place he is right now. Thank you for giving him strength. Thank you for taking care of my father Mina." She smiles.