KM ㅡ 96

MORNING

MORNING

Mina was taking her shower when the breakfast arrives at their room. She looks at her reflection in the mirror. There are fade pinkish marks above her chest and she is upset. Not about the marks, but about what happened last night.

➵➵➵

FLASHBACK

Chaeyoung unbuttons her blouse halfway. She stopped moving. Her eyes locked on Mina. Her eyes that were seeking for fun faded. Her eyes returned to how it normally looks at Mina but at this moment, her eyes have a glitch of worry which confused the brunette.

"Close your eyes." She ordered softly and Mina obeyed.

Chaeyoung continued unbuttoning her blouse and throw it on the floor. She grabs the blanket and lay on top of Mina, covering their selves. She scoots her face on the crook of Mina's neck and closes her eyes to sleep.

➵➵➵

"You have a day to me, Son Chaeyoung," I mumbled

You're such a coward! How could you start something and not being responsible at the end?! This is crazy. I shouldn't be upset but I was really excited yet she just close her eyes and sleep in the end. I thought she was getting ready. Yeah, getting ready to sleep! Tsk.

I roll my eyes from my thought.

But seriously, I'm quite relief nothing happened. I'm glad she falls asleep before I could flip our position. But I'm still upset!

"Just make it sure you won't let me ride on top. Because I follow no rules. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. I won't be sincere with my apology."

I walk out of the bathroom after drying my hair and change into comfortable clothes. I went to the bedroom and found a tray of foods in the living room.